The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, cool tip.

Also, Rome has trouble connecting to the game or trouble with the Internet altogether? I'm happy to do the turns but I'd prefer not to vote for him.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
      I had a small power cut this morning, pitboss server has been restarted, using the latest auto-save.

This means that only the turn of the MALI has been lost.
      MALI, please play your turn again. I'm sorry.
      Wish I had known this sooner. Completely missed the turn.

Comment

• Kane - END TURN
        Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Can't right now I ran into a very annoying virus and it is not letting me do much. RP you mind just pressing the red button for me?
          The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Game Score Stats and Charts
            Month 01 General
            Month 01 Categories

Month 02 General
            Month 02 Diplo/Story
            Month 02 Atti/Score

Month 03 General
            Month 03 Diplo/Story
            Month 03 Atti/Score

Month 04 General

Month 04 Categories Diplomacy and Story

Month 04 Categories Attitude and Gamescore

Current Gamescore
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Rate Comments: (anonymous)

Russia and Persia: great storytelling regarding the war between you two; very entertaining.

A period when the wars involving major powers Persia; England and Russia and smaller nations dominated story and dilplomacy and is refelected in my votes.

Almost everyone doing a great job!

Some highlights:
              Arabs: diplo: got help in war; settled good peace. (6); attitude: losing war; continueing anyway.
              Greece: story; almost nothing going on: 2; attitude: 7: being dead last; but still dedicated player.
              Byzantium: stories: not as good as in the past; still a 6; diplomacy: quite an isolated nation; 3
              Inca: losing war badly; still going strong (atti: 6)
              Ottoman: advancing quickl b/c of diplomatic relations (6)
              India: awesome story lead up to tyranic religious dominance (7); getting all those vassals (6)
              Korea: stories: always present! (6)
              Rome: stories (2): dude; where are your stories?
              England: diplo (6) for fixing this big war without making enemies!!
              Russia: Story: 7; attitude: 7. this war with Persia; the background stories; the will to continue despite losing; etc. But: diplo: 1; no friends; no allies; loses everything; going to war without getting support; losing friendship with 3 neighbours! What were you thinking?

Improved number for peoples attitudes for month a lot of 7s this month.
              Some still not posting a lot or thos that post a lot post stuff i jsut cant follow. So some story votes are below 4 but a lot a re 4 and above.
              Diplomacy is still hard to judge.I base my numbers for those that are lower on the fact that no one is even talking about them much in Posts. So appears little interaction. Those that have struck deals with other nations or used negotiations to their obvious advantage have done well. Two 7s for Diplo this month and three 6's.

Comment

• Awesome work as always CS.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Now that Indians army has been exterminated (he deserved it - fancy having riflemen when the rest of us are pleased with musketters - and he gets infantry in 4 turns ). Anyway, now that the armies are gone, India

and I are happy for the turn counter to go back to its normal 12 hours.
                  Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Yes Yes lower the time.
                    The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Originally posted by Byzantium (DoC) View Post
                      Now that Indians army has been exterminated (he deserved it - fancy having riflemen when the rest of us are pleased with musketters -
                      Hope you had fun . I've realized no matter how loud I threaten the world no one listens enough.. maybe this way was better

Originally posted by Byzantium (DoC) View Post
                      and he gets infantry in 4 turns )

What? Who? Where?

Ja shorter turns please.

Comment

• Next time please do like Persia, fight your wars in 1 turn
                        Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                        <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• You ment 11hr turns right?

Comment

• Turn timer back to 11h (12h) turns.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                              Awesome work as always CS.
                              You know that I do it mainly for you

Comment

• Game seems to be stuck. Connects to host and green progress bar keeps whipping back and forth, but no civ select screen after 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X