No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesnt Civ allow you to split the colonies or sometinhg giving independnace, or does it only give them to antoher palyer in MP, i am sure once in SP i set free some citys on a distant island and they beacame a new CIV.

Comment

• Yes, I can split in MP, but it's not possible to control this civ. It's an AI civ for the rest of the game.
      Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
      <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Oh really? No one could log in and take control of it? That's a shame.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Persia (DoC) View Post
          Yes, I can split in MP, but it's not possible to control this civ. It's an AI civ for the rest of the game.
          that could be fun making them AI...

they might realy start a civl war with you ..

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
            Oh really? No one could log in and take control of it? That's a shame.
            It can be done if the check box for humans to take control of AI civs is checked at the start of the game, I believe.
            I play Europa Universalis II; I dabble in everything else.

Comment

• must do that next time then

Comment

• Ok so I got Civ reinstalled but now I can't install Beyond the Sword. I keep getting a feature transfer error. Any ideas?
                The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• You did uninstall BtS as well properly?
                  <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Yes I took off BTS but now I can't put it back on without that error coming up.

Comment

• Try deinstalling civ4 again, reboot, then install both.
                      Don't patch civ4, just let BtS patch it.
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                        Game Score Stats and Charts

blablablabla
                        So, we're all allowed to scrap our worst month, right?
                        I then wish to have my first month removed please. Thanks.

Comment

• Most disappointed in Mali and Natives. Have been neutral 5000 years with India. Just too boring!!!

Sorry if the way I play is too boring for someone. I am perfectly content with the alliance that India and Mali have. If you want something to happen, make it so. I'm comfortable with my position in the game and the progress I am making. If that costs me points in the voting, so be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                            Try deinstalling civ4 again, reboot, then install both.
                            Don't patch civ4, just let BtS patch it.
                            I did it again but nothing. I think there is something wrong with the disk it's self. If this is the case I wont be able to play until Friday.

Comment

• Did you do a google search on the exact error?
                              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Yes but nothing came up.

Comment

Working...
                                X