No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to start the pitboss through my phone. Ozzy pls answer my pm.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Guys i propose that we go for a longer timer here. This pausing unpasuing is costing us just too much time.

Put the timer on 30hrs so all parties can take their turns. Once wars are over of course we will go back to normal.

Comment

• games up.

edit: game is still in-game paused. somebody pls unpause for arabia bc he most certainly has diplo popups
        Last edited by Robert; February 8, 2010, 09:16.

Comment

• No diplo pop-ups. I unpaused, played, and paused again.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Game is down. At least I can't log in. Shame since I still haven't been able to play with all these pauses! Given I am not at war I guess it doesn't matter if I miss a turn (I know you are doing your best Robert), shame though.
            Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Ok - it is allowing me to log in now, but I can't remove the pause. Appreicate it if someone could but I will live otherwise.

Comment

• no need to pause the game anymore. when Iam home Iwill try to unpause

Comment

• greece has not played either...

this is really taking too long I feel. and the constant downtime is very bad for the game. Perhaps if we do as England suggests and set a 30 hour timer?
                  Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
                  The Russian Dynasty:
                  Samo the Headbanded
                  Catherine the Progenitor
                  Dominika Ekatarinova
                  (Konya the Lost)
                  Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• I unpaused it.
                    I have seen that in any great undertaking it is not enough for a man to depend simply upon himself.

Lone Man (Isna-la-wica)(Teton Sioux)

Comment

• Thanks Native.
                      Ok, all important civs have played now only Byzantium left

I have raised the clock for next turn to 25 hours.
                      This was a combination of problems that will most probaly not happen again.

Comment

• thanks folks. I'll play and leave unpaused?

Comment

• When you play the turn will advance.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Maybe it'll last only a turn, maybe only an hour, but guys, you have no idea how much it means to me to have MORE GAMESCORE POINTS then England at THIS stage of the game.

Had to share that.
                            Now I'm going to make a screenshot of civstats, print it, and pin it somewhere close to my bed!
                            Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                            <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Yeah I realised that now - so when Robert said all the important civs but byzantium had played, he meant everyone! If it wasn't for anonymous play I would be burning his shrines down ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Persia
                                Maybe it'll last only a turn, maybe only an hour, but guys, you have no idea how much it means to me to have MORE GAMESCORE POINTS then England at THIS stage of the game.

Had to share that.
                                Now I'm going to make a screenshot of civstats, print it, and pin it somewhere close to my bed!
                                poor mrs persia!

Comment

Working...
                                X