X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deity
    Wow.

Maybe all of this is just subterfuge in itself!

Don't know what to believe but I can't talk

Hey Raz, please don't break anon. I have no idea who most of the civs are and Cyber had a strategy for replacing with subs in an anon way.

It spoils it for me that some civs are getting revealed - including yours. It's a rule of the game to play anonymously so if we are honourable about other things why not honour this?

Well done on your OOC honesty btw.
    wel lhard to be anon when the system wont let me login as my pitboss login, will try again later. sent PM to solver i gues he busy at present.
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• you know al lof this problemws with Russia could have been resolved if people werent so push push to keep the turns happening.

Once russia finally posted about his probs we should have paused the game and helped him resolve them.

Unfortuantly as with all CIV games people are jsut too damn eager to get the next turn in so calls for Sub were put out and even a TURN ENDER used.

i would like to think that if i posted i was having computer probs that a pause could be used.

Come on guys lets cut each other some slack and stop pushing on the tuyrn speed and needing a sub when people are having probs.

Comment

• problemws with Russia could have been resolved if people werent so push push to keep the turns happening.
        Fully agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
          you know al lof this problemws with Russia could have been resolved if people werent so push push to keep the turns happening.

Once russia finally posted about his probs we should have paused the game and helped him resolve them.

Unfortuantly as with all CIV games people are jsut too damn eager to get the next turn in so calls for Sub were put out and even a TURN ENDER used.

i would like to think that if i posted i was having computer probs that a pause could be used.

Come on guys lets cut each other some slack and stop pushing on the tuyrn speed and needing a sub when people are having probs.
          I agree but only if the party involved communicate with the group.
          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• God damn it man.

This is quite a trying game. Actually its not effecting me much, and I will admit I am pretty ****ing drunk right now. but not too drunk.

Look, BD was a ****ing *******, and Pinchak is an *******. That's the difference, everyone loves *******s nobody likes ****ing *******s. Except for Greeks, and me sometimes, but only if I'm drunk. Do you get me?

Ras you shouldnt' have said who he is, this whole game is just kinda ****ed up now, everyone's kinda gotta start over now, diplomatically. It ruins a lot of things,a nd I was willing to keep playing with that piece of **** black****indragon, but he is clearly no good for this stuff. Which is ANOTHER reason why we need to recruit more diplogamers. I think the best method is to have multiple games going at once instead of two 189 player games. You knwo what I mean?

18 players is what i meant so saiy.

I know I am going to get a bunch of **** for this but here is what I think we should do. Stop the game. Until we replace Russia (if we have to) and Japan we should stop the game everyone make posts, get back on track and get this game back to waht it should be.

Nawmean?

ANother thing I been meeaning to say.. Who is that ***** in that picture Spain? Is that really a model?

Really?

Really.?

Later.

Anyway

Comment

• and also deity i said I didnt like the skull island idea but i will keep playn. Wahy are tyou trying to say I didn't man? Why you gotta player hate son?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Korea
                and also deity i said I didnt like the skull island idea but i will keep playn. Wahy are tyou trying to say I didn't man? Why you gotta player hate son?
                Still love ya man

Just play your freaking turn...

Game goes on, can't stop over every little thing...
                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• apparently we dont stop for nothing.

1. Maya Korea Incident.
                  2. Russia disappears.
                  3. Russia posts they have Tech problems and need help
                  4. Multpile people know the map
                  5. Japan leaves.
                  6. Nothing

Out of the above we should have stopped twice...

Comment

• We don't stop for nothin!

Otherwise it all over. Too many opinions...

I don't agree with you over Maya incident.

Russia failed to communicate and fails to get help from MMC.

Two peiople know the map as agreed by all participants.

Japan leaves. So what. They should apologise and play on but NOT hold up the game.

Nothing.
                    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I'm just thinking that if a player knows they are not around to play a turn and they just rely on the timer to tick over maybe thay could tell someone so as to end their turn?
                      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• There has been so much crap, it just reminds me of that incident in HOTW5 (?) with the whole France leaving thing and all of that nonsense, with LzPrst and stuff. You guys remember. We got over that, we can get over this. Let's just trek on, and forget about it. Water under the bridge boys, water under the bridge.

Comment

• Rasputin: you also didn't ask for a pause, so now don't act like the rest of us are turn-fundamentalists.

I'm still against pausing the game. We can sub for Russia, it's not as if he's missing many turns. If we pause the game for this then I'm sure that we end up pausing the game for every vacation or whatever reason.

Yes, a non-participating sub would be better, but since we don't have such a sub I think that another player is fine as well. I am not going to misuse the info I get by subbing for Russia.
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• So that CS takes less of a beating from you folks - I said that Carter is Blackdragon's DL. And not just because it's the same computer, we have a few other tricks to see who's who.
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Thanks Solver!

While I'm sorry to see an active player leave, especially new blood for diplogaming, Japan always got on my nerves anyhow. Maybe we can have some more peaceful threads now.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Ditto to what Ozzy said...

Also, whilst you're here Solver, care to sub for someone? Or perhaps serve as an impartial judge in case of disputes?
                                Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                                "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Working...
                                X