Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! I can't log on! When I select my civ the screen dosen't change!

Comment

• type your password in Russian, they have taken over ...

Comment

• If Khmer and Spain had tried to login just ten minutes earlier than they did, they wouldn't have got through. I was having connection troubles (disconnecting and reconnecting every 5 minutes or less), which didn't yet seem to be affecting Pitboss, but to be safe I rebooted. The problem appears to have been solved, and no time was lost (I saved right before I rebooted, so at most, 10 minutes was added to the timer - less than would be added by all 18 players logging in).
        Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
        "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• I may not be able to play until Monday or Tuesday. Busy getting everything in order to house a couple friends who are evacuating New Orleans for Gustav. Sorry for any delays over the past 24-48 hours.

Comment

• Thanks for the heads up.
            Good luck, sounds like you're doing better things then finishing your turns.

If I can sub for you till you're back just let me know.
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I'm officially back.

Seems like my absence left quite a mess

So let's see what my return will bring upon Beyond the Pit...

Comment

• Welcome back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Persia
                  I'm officially back.

Seems like my absence left quite a mess

So let's see what my return will bring upon Beyond the Pit...
                  hey forgot you were away...

Comment

• ok my PM box was aparently filled while i wss unable to login, now lceared. i got some messages saying some people were trying to send messages , please resend if you sent one other the past few days.

Comment

• Speaking of messages... Wittlich's ISP (AT&T) has, for some unknown reason determined that my IP address (which is unfortunately dynamic, hence why I use no-ip.org to produce the mmc.dontexist.com address) is a known sending address for spammers.

Therefore, I get a 'sender blocked' message every turn. It appears that XS4All is less praised by spammers than BT, unless Cyber has a static IP of his very own.
                      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009

Comment

• I can initiate negotiations.

Comment

• I take it Russia is talking about negotiations with Rome, rather than with Wittlich and AT&T?

Comment

• Dont negpttiate . kill them all...

Comment

• I think my assumption ought to apply to Ras's post as well... although I'm not adverse to killing off certain ISP's (grumble, Virgin Media, grumble, AOL, grumble)

Comment

• Also, whilst you're here Ras, it's just you and Inca left this turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X