Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackDragon, instead of posting swear-posts you may want to explain yourself.
    Can you in a civilized way explain your actions?

The Carter thing has already been made clear. Carter was a DL of you. Not because of what Pinchak said, but just because of what the Admins told me. (same computer, same IP).

But what about the rest? Were you really trying to get Pinchak out of the game? Please explain yourself.
    Yelling doesn't really make you look better.

I'm going to take a bath now, after that I'm going to sleep. Don't expect quick responses from me anymore
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Family oriented site....

Wish I could get my whole family to play civ.

@ Blackdragon, why were you thinking about quitting? You seemed to be enjoying it until your house of cards came falling down.

Bottom line is you lied to my face about us working together, while plotting against me almost from the start of the game. So if you expect me to feel one ounce of guilt over this, think again.

It is true I write well, but as long as I can understand what someone is writing I don't give them hell like some sort of grammar teacher.

I brought up the writing style thing because it was the only evidence I had that Carter was you. Sort of like handwriting forensics, but with grammar instead.

(truth is, i am a horrible speller, but thanks to spell check you would never know it)

Comment

• well due ot the fact civsdtats has marked JAPAN as kicked i think everyone knows who he was so no need to keep anon.

One thing that people must learn, is that there is a difference between deciet in the storys and the official communications. But do not ever lie to me in a PM that is OOC.

OOC is for trtuth IC is for lies......
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Pin and CS forget about black whoever he was. Enjoy the game guys.

Glad to have a cleaner game now, back to bus guys.

By the way i will talk to Marcus see if he is interested in taking over the japs or rus.

Comment

• Also will ask Beta and Wittlich they got many Pitboss buddies.

Comment

• This will obviously tottaly affect the region. All those world domination plans gone to waste now. The smallest civ was going to rule the world.

But seriously folks this should make a better game. If only we can control the mayans so easily

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
                Also will ask Beta and Wittlich they got many Pitboss buddies.
                umm do they have any DIPLO buddies... Please ! PITBOSS palyer does not necessarily make a DIPLO player

Comment

• Vikings at least give me some credit for trying please, stop being negative towards me!

Comment

• Pitboss buddies means they'll be Civ4 players which is equally as important as them being diplo players. We don't want Halo players or Counterstrike players. We want Civ players. A block of cheese wouldn't go amiss either.

Also, the reason CivStats says kicked is because I logged in as '(Kicked) Empress Rin' in order to change the password.

And it's nice to see Ras has cheered up.
                    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Thanks Toni!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                        well due ot the fact civsdtats has marked JAPAN as kicked i think everyone knows who he was so no need to keep anon.
                        At least we tried

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy

At least we tried
                          Hehe... sorry. I wasn't really thinking when I did it. Although, I suppose I could login as several other people and change their names, so no-one knows which is the real kicked civ
                          Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                          "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Wow.

Maybe all of this is just subterfuge in itself!

Don't know what to believe but I can't talk

Hey Raz, please don't break anon. I have no idea who most of the civs are and Cyber had a strategy for replacing with subs in an anon way.

It spoils it for me that some civs are getting revealed - including yours. It's a rule of the game to play anonymously so if we are honourable about other things why not honour this?

Well done on your OOC honesty btw.
                            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• CyberShy could you please contact that original Russian player and have him talk to MMC. Seems MMC may be able to help him install BTS.

Lets not give up on the org Russian player please!

We need to try and get him back into the game. Currently is it tough due to the fact that all diplomacy with Russia has froze since he start having tech problems.

Is the sub currently allowed to make any deals with his neighbors?

Comment

• Also I feel that it is not right for players already controling other civs to have access to Japan and Russia.

We are in a difficult situation here, I really apreciate the subbing. Still I dislike rulers of other civs far away knowing what is going on at the other end of the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X