This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heraclitus

I am confused. Is the island the only source of Uranium.

Having most of it is fine, but all is just....

50-70% of the uranium apaprently.

been a while since i palyed a DIPLO anyone ever launch those damn nukes in a DIPLO ?
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Also shouldnt who ever is ending the Russians turn wait till all players have played before logging in and ending turn.

This is not right that two cvis are yet to move, 10 hours to go on timer and someone has taken it upn themselves to end the russians turn, even after he psoted here.
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Raz - stop making it impossible for Cyber to cater to all our demands.

Lack of info from Russia means executive decisions can be made.

Stop worrying about everything
        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinchak

@Carter2160 Your not fooling anyone. You know having double logins is prohibited by apolyton?

i don' know who you are but i don' have double logins. i just registered and was reading what was going on on this site. so please keep me out of whatever fights you are having.

Comment

• HI Carther, welcome to Apolyton!
            Maybe you want to sub for Russia?

Don't mind our fighting, it's not as worse as you may think. We're just playing a huge game spread out over many months. There are always some debates in that

We really all do love each other
            I surely do!
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Yes, I can contact the Celts from the beginning of the game on.
              I didn't notice it immediately, when I did about 10 or 15 turns were played already.
              I just decided that I wouldn't contact the Celts untill we officially met, so there was no problem there, and certainly no need for a(nother) restart of the game.

The Celts and me haven't had any contact, neither IG nor OOC and we won't do that either.

I'm sorry for posting this that late. I had to wait till the admins has re-enabled my poly login again.

Thanks to the admins!

Comment

• hey. still having problems getting linux and bts to talk to eachother, I'm considering going for a reinstall, with windows. /spit

Comment

• I'm considering going for a reinstall, with windows. /spit
                  The sooner the better

Comment

• i don't know if i could sub. if it means geting dragged into this huge fight your having then i'd rather not. i'd rather just sit back and read he stories which in my opinon some one needs to give he greeks an award or something cuz not only do that have great stories that have he coolest screan shots i have ever seem.

Comment

• Honestly carter, if you don't like to argue I don't know if diplogames are right for you. Because this does happen a lot, but Cyber is right, despite some of the things that get said in the arguments its pretty much the same group of guys it usually is so it isn't realy taken that seriously.

Now on to organizational issues;

1) I can't send Greece PMs, it says they are not accepting PMs, and I know this isn't intentional because I am responding to one they sent me.

2) Russia needs to tell us what is happening with him as soon as possible, honestly though, Ras is somewhat right; we don't know how long its going to take so in the interim I would suggest "turn-ender" takes the turn at the latest time he can, its not fair to make him wait until the end of the turn timer because then he has to be home at a certain time and that may not be feesable.

3) As far as the "Skull Island Fiasco," let's just forget about the whole thing and play, there is nothing that can be done now. There has been too much invested in this game and I can't stand when diplogames start and then just crap out. Its more annoying than when I just start and then just crap out.

4) Is there an explanation for why a bunch of people's log-ins are screwing up? Or is the explanation that Apolyton, to quote somone in the creation thread, is the "Soviet Union" of civilization websites?

Comment

• i have no problem argueing it's just while reading this org thread i noticed you all take argueing to another level. its like your all brothers fighting over stupid things. to tell you the truth it reminds me of my own family. now i can sub for russia but i'm afraid this would be the first time i ever played in a pit boss game so alittle explanation would be great.

Comment

• carter2160 welcome on board than.

Launch the game. Go to Multiplayer menu than in the Direct IP. Enter: mmc.dontexist.com:2096

Connect – Pick Russia – do not put a password please.

ENJOY

And read the rules for the game please.

Also go to :

This is civstats from where you can follow the game.

We have a 19hr timer, which means we take roughly 1 turn every 19hrs. Take your turn then leave by going to the main menu please not directly to the desktop.

Good to have you on board

Comment

• so i can get on and play at any time?

Comment

• Well you can get in the game anytime, but you need all players to end turn or the timer to end to advance to the next turn.

You go in do what you need to do , look around, plan things, move units etc then end turn and leave.

After that keep an eye on civstats: http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=970

You can see there how long till the next turn! and how many people have taken their turns. A * indicates taken turn.

So two things can happen:

New turn begins when which ever comes first: All players taken their turns or timer runs out.

Comment

• Go in and give it a try carter2160

Comment

Working...
                                X