X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm baaaack!!!

Comment

• So... are any of you fine Pitboss folks interested in joining History of the World 12? We are restarting it as a Pitboss game and probably need new players for Russia and the Ottomans.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I'm baaaack!!!
        Back as in how Russia, able to play again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Russia
          I'm baaaack!!!
          Welcome back!
          I assume that you from now on will rule the Russians again. I'll send their in-game password to you by PM.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Russia
            I'm baaaack!!!
            So shall we now formally conclude our little war or would you prefer to fight it out?

Comment

• BTW, I'm ready to host the game again.
              Whenever you're ready, MMC, attach the save here and end the game on your side, then I'll load it here.

Comment

• Vote submitted (PM to CyberShy)

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
                  BTW, I'm ready to host the game again.
                  Whenever you're ready, MMC, attach the save here and end the game on your side, then I'll load it here.
                  Done. Over 18 hours left on the clock...
                  Attached Files
                  Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                  "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                    So... are any of you fine Pitboss folks interested in joining History of the World 12? We are restarting it as a Pitboss game and probably need new players for Russia and the Ottomans.
                    What's the turn timer and how far along is the game?
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• is the game moved? I couldn't connect to MMC.

Comment

• Yeah the game appears to be down, I think they are switching back over to Cybershy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta

What's the turn timer and how far along is the game?
                          We talked about one turn every day or day and a half.

The game is in the late industrial period. If you ask Ozzy, I'm sure he will mail you the latest save so you can have a peek.

Actually, Ozzy mail me the latest save too!

I think Russia, Ottoman and Mali are free.

Mail is my vassal (I'm france) but it has more oil than Saudi Arabia and has just annexed half of old Carpathia. They have two digit economic growth and their big brother is the second greatest nation on the planet (me ). Slightly backward.

Russia has just got superconductors, has representation and corporations, it also has colonial possessions across the globe, it is thanks to Nols a good strong civ that could easily pass America in 20 or so turns. Have just caught up to the other civs.

Ottomans are the builders choice, safely tucked away on the continent of New Holland, all they have to do is grow and keep an eye on the three foreign enclaves on the continent. They might do well if they sooched up to a foreign power to get some gold, to help them on their feet economically (they lost a big war against Mongols and France some time ago, they basically lost all their old world homeland and became an "America" of sorts). They are up to date technolgoically.

Currently the Inca own, they are a superpower beyond comparison. Holland is also in a strong postition, France is nominaly in a better place than Holland but this is only due to its colonies and vassals.
                          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Cyber its been 5 hours since you posted you where ready and no game is up! What's up?! I can't turn tomorrow and was counting on getting in an late turn today.
                            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• 2 minutes....

Comment

• Game's up

plomp.eu:2062

Comment

Working...
                                X