Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's pretty entertaining to give part of your story really out of your hands.
    I decided to make my decisions based on how Korea would proceed.

When Bae would've refused to harm the son of Lacedaemon, I would've let Lacedaemon kill Bae instantly. How could a Spartan soldier have any respect for someone who didn't stand up for the honor of his people. After that Sparta would've decared war on the Koreans and gone after the warriors.

I must say that I didn't foresaw Bae's reaction. That was pretty entertaining.
    It's really awesome to try to incorporate the story of the other person in your story.

First I wanted to ignore Bae's compagnion by speaking Korean directly to Bae. But later on I decided that killing the fiend of my friend instantly would be more fun.

Sometimes you should kill someone that's been putted in your hands by the other player

Looking forwards to more interactive stories! Preferably with more nations!

And regarding 'saving good stuff for later' (comment in story thread). The beginning of any civilization is important for the rest of it. A strong start with strong stories creates the future of your civ. You can fall back on it for the rest of the game. It makes the civ come alive. imho.

Only at the early phase of the game it's possible to explore storylines that have nothing to do with the other players.

I must say that I'm sad that I can't share all my secret diplomatic reasons for what I'm doing. I hope that you guys will remember when I can finally disclose it in 2 years (real time )

TURN

Comment

• It just needs Rome, Portugal and America to end turn... 8 hours to go... what do I care...
      "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• come one guys lets get on the ball and end those last turns.

Comment

• Some of us have RL issues that take priority.

In any case, I again petition the story thread be divided into two, one for each continent. The old one is getting ridiculous to read.

Comment

• BTW None of my neighbors have recognized Romulus as a divinity. This means holy war.

Comment

• Well Persia at least sent a mail asking for more info on Quirinus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Rome
                Some of us have RL issues that take priority.

In any case, I again petition the story thread be divided into two, one for each continent. The old one is getting ridiculous to read.
                well just read it once a day, same as playing the game.

That is what DIPLO is. Didnt you knwo this when you joined,

Comment

• I think it's still unknown which civs belong to which continent.
                  Not to mention that for voting you need to read both threads anyway

And if a story is boring, skip it and don't vote for it :P
                  I always pay 100% attention to the stories of my neighbours and scan through the other stories. If a story grabs my attention (well written, nice storyline) I read it completely.

I think it's up to the story writers to grab the attention of the readers.
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
                    I think it's still unknown which civs belong to which continent.
                    Not to mention that for voting you need to read both threads anyway

And if a story is boring, skip it and don't vote for it :P
                    I always pay 100% attention to the stories of my neighbours and scan through the other stories. If a story grabs my attention (well written, nice storyline) I read it completely.
                    If we had two story threads, stories of your neighbors would be easier to find.

Also its pretty clear who is on which continent.

Comment

• Ok I am confused, how many continents we got here 2 or 3?

Comment

• Two continents with civs, and a third one that is empty and waiting to be discovered.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
                          I'll put it on 20h when I'm home.
                          Questions @classical_hero
                          - do you post stories etc.?
                          - do you read this organizational thread at a regular base?
                          I have done my best to do both with the limited time that I have had of late. I have posted a few stories already, but they seem to disappear under the weight of all the other stories that are written.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
                            Ok I am confused, how many continents we got here 2 or 3?

Comment

• The replacement Emperor is now taking over the rule of the HRE.

May light and peace bless you all.

Comment

• may death and darkness take you all. the world will burn and all you peace loving civs will be first to die. hahahhhahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X