This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
    i expcet to be back stabbed as soon as we meet....
    who could ever even consider doing that to you of all people

Comment

• All this bellyaching and complaining is annoying. Everyone just play. Please.

No changes to the posting or the threads are needed.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I agree, you don't have to read what you don't want to, and honestly its not that hard to "find" what you need to find. Its a game for fun, let people have their fun.

Comment

• Wooooooooo Fun!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MMC

Assuming you haven't already met, of course.
            well havent been backstabbed YET so i presuming i not met him. Unless he palying as the Barbarians !!!!

Comment

• WELL DONE ALL

WE ADVANCED THE TURN ON THE 14HR HOUR (keep it up)

Comment

• Maybe he has a cheat program that allows his troops to be flagged as barbarians, using the privateers code.

Maybe he is player 5 ... O.o

Comment

• I can't say for certain, but I think I may be player 5. I'm definitely using the Blue Marble mod, so that'll throw warnings at people.
                  Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                  "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• how do you know what player number you are?

Comment

• possibly the order of civs when you login i am number 14 i think towards the bottom.
                      Last edited by Pitboss Vikings; July 28, 2008, 16:01.

Comment

• Comment

• Be aware that it's only possible for 3 more days (including today) to cast your votes regarding diplomacy, story telling and military strategy to vote@diplo.plomp.eu!

From August 1st on we vote for july!

Players who didn't cast their votes for June won't be able to receive any points for June either! (thus even if you received 12 votes, you won't get any point if you didn't vote yourself)

For more info regarding voting see the first post of this thread!
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Could you perhaps post a list of all who have voted? My memory is simply dreadful regarding such matters.

Comment

• Yeah, also I didn't even join the game until mid July, so because I wasn't around and didn't know what was giong on I only voted for two out of the SIX people I was supposed to vote for and because of this I won't get any points?

Don't you think this is a bit over the top CS?

Comment

• i'm sure as long as you voted for Japan cs will give you the points you got from others.

Comment

Working...
                                X