Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently diplomacy won't work with the Mayans so I say either make another worker and get over your loss of go take it back by force. I’m sure there is someone willing to help the Koreans or at least give them a unit or two for a price.

Comment

• Perhaps if the Coreans had settled boarders the farmgirls lust would not have been so great.

Anyhow, the girls were on the opposite side of the city from which I invaded, and had ample time to evacuate. I am getting tired of my double move (still disputable considering we never agreed on what a double move was) being blamed for everything.

Currently, we don't have a guideline for what a double move is with a 12 hour timer, so expect my own interpertation until this is offically decided on. I don't want to hear any stupid suggestions like "just don't do it" because without a rule I don't know what it is I shouldn't be doing.

Comment

• 1. Nobody started about the 'double move' (this time)
        2. the double move rule is clear: wait 1/3 of the turn timer untill you move again in war situations.
        Last edited by Robert; July 3, 2008, 18:33.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• hard to vote for military and diplomatic stuff becasue th eonly military stuff was potentially a cheating double move to invade korea.

Diplomacy not seen anywhere.

Story telling i could only vote for myself.

The graphics from greece is good, but i can hardly vote for someone based on their computer and graphical skills.
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
            Apparently diplomacy won't work with the Mayans so I say either make another worker and get over your loss of go take it back by force. I’m sure there is someone willing to help the Koreans or at least give them a unit or two for a price.
            i sseriously doubt too many people would help the koreans based on we now know who their leader is. If i was nearby i would help if i could but my few little warriors not likely to cause much damge in a war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
              i sseriously doubt too many people would help the koreans based on we now know who their leader is. If i was nearby i would help if i could but my few little warriors not likely to cause much damge in a war.
              i know what you mean. if i were closer i'd help the koreans out myself but the fact is it took my warior 20 turns to reach the borders of the koreans the first time. so by the time i could send help the war would be over.

Comment

• everyone can Vote for Japan #1 for everything since none can vote for thenselves.

Comment

• hard to vote for military and diplomatic stuff becasue th eonly military stuff was potentially a cheating double move to invade korea.

Then keep your military vote blanc.

Regarding the Corea / Maya thing, if one's losing the battle he must try to achive his goals on the negotiable table. Maybe the Maya/ Coreans can make public what happened on the negotiation table.
                  Anyway, if you're losing a war, you must be willing to give in a bit on the negotiation table.
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• let them Koreans die if that's what they want. Better to die with honor then live in shame.

Comment

• i tohught this issue had been resolved but obviously not.

The mayans knowingloy or not knowingly broke rules of the game, the koreans shouldnt have to be forced into a corner becasue of that breach.

The worker they lost they didnt move into a city to protect it becasue they thought the whole war was a misuse of th game mechanics and wee obviously waiting for some resolution from the players here, but the mayans continued their actions agaisnt the koreans and have still to this day to be penalsied for those actions.

Before anyone junmps in and says let them resolve it in the game and for me to keep out of an ingame issue, this is not an ingame issue as it was abuse of the rules of the game. again we are allowing this to continue despite its obvious wrongness.

If i were to invade someone and use a double move on them i am sure people would be clambering to recitify this.

I think perhaps becaue of the people involved we are allowing this to be not resolved in a manner befitting the initial crime.

Comment

• the reason the mayans are still up to their dirty tricks is because he knows noone will do anything. the greeks are right there and can easly step in to keep order yet they do nothing. the only civ that would do something is too far away and it would take a long time to get to the Koreans to help. i'm just saying the mayan's only listen to action not words so if you want the mayans to leave the koreans alone someone must step in.
                        Last edited by Pitboss Japan; July 3, 2008, 21:38.

Comment

• I think it should never have been left to be an in game solution.

In game is for normal crisis, such as when i invade japan and wipe out their fleets with atomic bombs,,,,

then it is in game.

Comment

• hahahahaha you must be joking.you invade Japan.hahahahahahahahahahaha you'l be lucky if i don't take you out now.

Comment

• dont worry i promsie not to attack till i got ICBMs,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                                i tohught this issue had been resolved but obviously not.

The mayans knowingloy or not knowingly broke rules of the game, the koreans shouldnt have to be forced into a corner becasue of that breach.

The worker they lost they didnt move into a city to protect it becasue they thought the whole war was a misuse of th game mechanics and wee obviously waiting for some resolution from the players here, but the mayans continued their actions agaisnt the koreans and have still to this day to be penalsied for those actions.

Before anyone junmps in and says let them resolve it in the game and for me to keep out of an ingame issue, this is not an ingame issue as it was abuse of the rules of the game. again we are allowing this to continue despite its obvious wrongness.

If i were to invade someone and use a double move on them i am sure people would be clambering to recitify this.

I think perhaps becaue of the people involved we are allowing this to be not resolved in a manner befitting the initial crime.
                                Yes, this is exactly my point.

For the record, the issue had been resolved. We agreed to peace without conditions, so long as my worker was returned to me. That was several turns ago.

The unfair advantage he's gained out of this is only getting greater with every turn that he's allowed to get away with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X