Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apart from all the b*tching and fighting this game has been fun. though i don't understand why we all just can't get along.

Comment

• My only complaint about the game is that I feel there are some people playing that think everyone needs half a dozen story posts a day or more. I for one am not a storyteller. I'm not going to make up a bunch of crap about my worker building a farm just to meet someone's expectations of minimal posts per day. The main point of the game is diplomatic relations, not role playing. I have nop problem with those that want to roleplay, but I shouldn't be looked down upon because I choose noit to play that way. I am playing diplomatically which is what matters. I've met all my neighbors and we have our boundaries. Other than that, the diplo aspect has been sparse. No one is invading me and my area of the world is very calm for the moment.

Comment

• I love this game

Comment

• please anyone with half a brain knows deity was korea he himself
          Blackdragon921: Man you got that fact so wrong, i actually enjoy that you think you have figured him out.

Also i think you missed that part, but after that player left CS TOLD us that it was someone called Jon.

But i have no problem you thinking it was deity.

Deity is a much harder target to kill actually than you think.

Comment

• @Celts: I agree with you. within the boundaries we all have our way of playing this game. Some with a lot of story telling, the other with behind-the scenes diplomacy, someone else with a lot of national stuff going on, etc. etc.

We should not judge each other.
            Though the boundaries are that everyone participates at least a bit in everything.

I think that 1 story post per week is ok. But let the others know at least a bit what's going on in your empire. It doesn't have to be like 2 pages per day. But 1 small post per month isn't enough either.

But I suggest that we from now on stop telling each other what to do. Except if someone really doesn't speak up in the story thread at all for more then 1 or 2 weeks.
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Being a pitboss diplo, i doult anyone will quit now that we have enough time to take our turns. I know most players here - don't think anyone will quit. While i am still on the Deity subject, Old DEITY will be one of the last players to quit!!!

Comment

• Regarding the "Who was Korea" thing, I hope that deity wants to clarify what went on there.
                I'm afraid that it will ruin some good game fibe if we keep it a mystery.

I don't think that diplogaming is about making a mystery of who's left in the game and who's not.

I leave it up to deity to tell if he's still in the game or not. (I mean: I let him tell it)
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackdragon921

please anyone with half a brain knows deity was korea he himself confermed it when he put it out that he wasn't going to play anymore and gave his password so please don't give me that bs about deity not being korea cuz you and me both know thats a lie.beside its not breaking any anon rules if you already basicly said who you were yourself. as for who i am well you'll find out in good time. for the record i could care less how many games he has played the fact is when things got too hard he just quit and i just wanted to know if all diplogames are like that.
                  Well, that is true, but I didn't know for sure that deity was Korea and I don't like making assumptions, especially about people I respect. Besides that I never complain about breaking anonymous rules because I don't believe in them. This issue here is just another in the long list of reasons we shouldn't play anonymously.
                  "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• OK, because some folks are being so serious and I don't want relations to suffer, I better say that I AM still in the game.

Sorry Maya, ozzy, Blackdragon921 and others. You plain got it wrong.

I could chuck a Lord Zanza here but... MWAHAHA is enough

Hey, maybe this will be more fun! Who the hell am I?

Don't answer that...
                    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Deity

But i always new that mate

CHEEEEERS IAN!!

Comment

• I thought i knew who deity was in game based on some posts i read. was very much his style.

but then was confused when so many said he was korea, that didnt match his style.

So i am glad if he still here.

Comment

• I'm glad he's still in too, even though I don't trust him at all, and I suggest nobody else trust him either.

He's a wicked wicked little monkey.

Good to hear though.
                          "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• i expcet to be back stabbed as soon as we meet....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
                              i expcet to be back stabbed as soon as we meet....
                              Assuming you haven't already met, of course.
                              Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                              "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Originally posted by deity
                                OK, because some folks are being so serious and I don't want relations to suffer, I better say that I AM still in the game.

Sorry Maya, ozzy, Blackdragon921 and others. You plain got it wrong.

I could chuck a Lord Zanza here but... MWAHAHA is enough

Hey, maybe this will be more fun! Who the hell am I?

Don't answer that...
                                your laughter is not evil enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X