No announcement yet.

Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send me IP if there is a game tonight. Thanks!

Comment

• I'm around now
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I'm going to grab some food, and Rock Band ... i'll listen for the ICQ jingle.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• ok, lets' get a game going.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• anybody around tonight
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• man, I dont know what to tell ya but it seems like we heat up every weekend and cool down during the week. We're dipping back down into the 30s but Friday and Saturday are supposed to be in the upper 60s (probably low 70s). We've been able to play every weekend over the last month and I suspect you guys will be seeing some of that warm air by the weekend.

Anyway, Friday is supposed to be windy but Saturday is looking like primo golf weather so I should be available to play Friday nite this week.

On a sidenote, I got some New Balance running shoes at the recommendation of my podiatrist. Good arch support and she gave me a modified insole and I played Saturday and my foot didn't hurt nearly as much. That was my first test... But I cant wear my golf shows and these make me a bit taller so now I'll have to adjust my swing: translation, I sucked Damn near shot bogey golf (my apologies to all the hi handicappers).

Comment

• Yeah it supposed to get up to 50 on saturday but we still have a foot of snow on the ground. Hopefully some warm rains this weekend will melt most of it and we can start thinking good thoughts again.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• oh man, it'll be way too soggy when that all melts, but its gonna melt Orange golf balls

I'll be around tonight 7 or so

Comment

• can anyone join these games?

Comment

• IF they like. We're not that picky
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• just let me know when & where to be

Comment

• Hopefully we'll be doing one in about 3-4 hours
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Leave an AI for me... and a hint on the best one to take if there are any still left.
                            I'm looking at being available at my nomral late time. Leave me an ICQ rah.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• THere was no early game, the wife and daughter are at the movies, so you can call me when you're free.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I MIGHT be able to play if you guys are doing a late one tonight.

Send me the IP now if you can. If I don't contact you by gametime or showup in the lobby, start without me.

Comment

Working...
                                X