Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    On a sidenote, I got some New Balance running shoes at the recommendation of my podiatrist. Good arch support and she gave me a modified insole and I played Saturday and my foot didn't hurt nearly as much. That was my first test... But I cant wear my golf shows and these make me a bit taller so now I'll have to adjust my swing: translation, I sucked Damn near shot bogey golf (my apologies to all the hi handicappers).
    Apology accepted.

Nice playing with you last night.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• pin, if you"re around we:re starting. i"ve sent you the ip
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• we'll leave an ai for you, a few so you get your choice. hahaha
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• are you in GS lobby?

Comment

• probably not, we use icq and this forum to set up games

Comment

• If there is a game tonight, would someone be so kind as to send me the IP and starting time? :-)

Comment

• if there's going to be a game it will be soon. There's not many people but post if you're still around. I'll sent you the ip in a bit
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'll play. got ICQ. now what?
                  Last edited by crescentfresh; February 13, 2009, 21:21.

Comment

• i just pm'd you the ip go to Multil player game, dirrect ip connect and enter ip in connect screen
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• anybody around for tonight. If we have enough we'll do an earlier game if not i guess it will be a later game.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• As usual, I will be around at my normal time. If you start a game, leave some AI's, and ICQ me the IP with a hint on which AI would be OK.

Thanks.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• i am here
                          In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
                          "Mark Twain"

Comment

• I'm off tomorrow so if anyone is looking tonight, let me know
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• i'm on ICQ and off tomorrow as well.

Comment

• Sorry we didn't see that one crescent since we were already a few hours into it.

I should be looking for a game tonight from Mings around 7-8 central time.
                                Feel free to post interest.

Barono, did you get your new machine?
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X