No announcement yet.

Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn, now I have to find my civ 4 disc in order to install BTS and I just looked all over for the ******* thing

Comment

• ok, found it. Now that damn patch wont load. Is that something I need to do manually? I seem to remember having a problem patching this game, civ 4 patched right up

Comment

• patched manually, and I'm back

I have a new ICQ#

berz

we're due for another Friday in the 50s so I might be golfing but I'll be around Saturday

what was that out of sync problem we had late last time? There were red letters, a paragraph of the stuff flashing on my screen. Is that a hotjoin effect? Oh well, I stayed around an extra 30-40 min so Ming could have his fun (and I could learn).

Comment

• Yeah... and it was fun until I found out your capital had NOTHING in it

I've added your new ICQ number to my contact list.
          See you in a future game.
          Enjoy golf if you can
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• what did u expect to find after bombarding it for a few turns? I did manage to build a library barracks (and stable I think) and walls but they didn't survive. I keep over expanding and killing my science, a small compact civ is better until the money making techs can be researched. And leaving that forest next to my cap was a mistake. And I gotta look at the tech tree for weapons, I suspect y'all have already figured out different beelines to key technologies while I'm meandering too much.

payback is a b!tch, Ming

Comment

• tonite

berz are you playing tonite

:evilgrin
              In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
              "Mark Twain"

Comment

• anybody else around
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• How about tonight
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Later as usual for me... I'll check in. Leave an AI, and if possible, a message on which AI might be better
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm on now, as is Barono ...
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Anybody tonight
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Looks like between 9 and 10 central time or there about. If anybody else is interested, let me know
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Berz, if you check in I pmed you the ip. we're starting aroun 10 central if you see it soon enough join, we'll leave an ai for you
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• poly was down, or I couldn't access it

Comment

• That was a shame, If i had seen you on icq i would have sent the info there. Hopefully better luck this weekend if you're around. All hope for golf is over here for awhile, so figure the same for you.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X