Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game is hot
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• if you restart let me know.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Hmmm. Obviously content.

Comment

• we may restart now if anyone's still around
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• yeah anybody out there?
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Here!

Comment

• all right, just a couple of minutes an i'll send tyou the ip
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• game is hot, i sent you the ip
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• if you bounced try again
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Quick question, because I figure you guys might know :

When playing MP games, what determines who gets the score in their Hall of Fame? The host, winning player, last to disconnect, or something else?
                      But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                      PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

• Anyone playing tonight???

Comment

• Anyone playing tonight ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Makahlua
                            Quick question, because I figure you guys might know :

When playing MP games, what determines who gets the score in their Hall of Fame? The host, winning player, last to disconnect, or something else?
                            I have never actually had a MP game get to an official victory. The closest I came was a "quick" game where we got to Bombers and Artillery.

Thus, I have not posted a hall of fame score from a multiplayer game.
                            "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

• Anyone interested in playing a game tonight?

I figure some people (me for instance) might have off cuz of the holiday.

If interested, post, and check back every hour or so.

Comment

• Guess people only check this thread on Saturdays.

Maybe Ill check out the BTS multi pub for the first time...

Comment

Working...
                                X