Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2K Games Announces Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They never seemed to do anything.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• They did after the patch. Maybe you didnt install it and played without fighter defense the whole time
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• I guess I got used to doing without.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Any word on a Warlords release date yet?
          The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
          "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
          "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
          The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander01
            Any word on a Warlords release date yet?
            "Summer".

Of course, that means winter where I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by potoroo

"Summer".
              Cool! Living in Michigan that narrows it down to about 14 days...

Of course they are scatered randomly throughout the year so I can never tell when they will happen... but it's a start!

Tom P.

Comment

Working...
              X