This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GeoModder
    Wait a sec... edited? Why on earth is that necessary? It's just you eating some cardboard right?
    That would be too dull! My buddy and I had just a few hours to pull something together. I can't promise an Emmy nomination, but let's just say that my "clever" recipe for cardboard eating makes for a pretty funny ending.
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

• I hope youre ready for internet stardom Yin.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
        I hope youre ready for internet stardom Yin.
        Pretty sad that some people have secret sex tapes get leaked on the Net...me, it's just eating part of a computer game box. Christ that's pathetic!
        I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

Comment

• i'm afraid all we're going to see is a flash animation based on yin's avatar....
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• My curiosity is piqued.

Comment

• do I need to call in sick, So I dont miss the show ?
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
                i'm afraid all we're going to see is a flash animation based on yin's avatar....
                MarkG

did ya have anything to do with Yin's "Born Again Optimist"..love it
                Attached Files
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• i'm innocent
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Does that mean that Yin finally joined my "Apolyton Optimistic Club"?
                    You're welcome yin!

Can't wait for the edited video! (does it include the puking you had to do after your meal?)
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Looking forward to this "leaked" carboard video. By the way, does anyone know the rating?

**off-topic**
                      Hey, Grandpa Troll - you live in Tempe? I'm up here in Snobs . . . I mean, Scottsdale.

Comment

• Let's just say the last scene uses no special effects to create the, ummm, uncomfortable feeling you might get watching. Others, however, will simply find it hilarious watching me suffer.

You know who you are!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chronus9
                          **off-topic**
                          Hey, Grandpa Troll - you live in Tempe? I'm up here in Snobs . . . I mean, Scottsdale.
                          North Carolina

Home of Southern Fried Cardboard
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• The "Yin 'Eating Cardboard'" documentary has been completed and now released:

As of now please confine discussion of this subject within the thread referenced above.

---------
                              Dan; Apolyton CS
                              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• ...just great... two days too late... some idiot cut me off internet, so now I'm at my parents house, where they pay per mb I download
                                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X