Apolyton Job Fair (serious thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Job Fair (serious thread)

Hello friends. This thread is intended to be serious, so please limit spamming/etc.

I am an enterprise. It's not that I create jobs... necessarily. I just have a lot of **** that needs to get done.

If you would like a good job, tell me what you can do.

I will be frank (HI FRANK) and tell you if you are useful to me.

Don't worry. If you can listen, follow directions, and not be a raging HR nightmare, you should update your resume.

I wish to establish more personal relationships with people here who might be interested.

I am seeking all levels of education, experience, skills, expertise. Let me know what you can do and I will give you what you need.

Part of our focus is life coaching and human resources. If you struggle with daily living or require a non-traditional, unorthodox work environment, perhaps even one with little to no human contact... then please, participate in this thread.

PM's will be used when appropriate. But be prepared to connect via other forms of social media. For this sort of thing, we'd have to remove the veil of usernames and whatnot.

There's a list of people who I will not accept. Sorry. Learn how to be a proper human being and check back when you think you can successfully integrate into civilized society.

I'm here to help people who are struggling, but we're not going put up with your retarded, offensive beliefs.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

I pooped like, nine times today.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I'm here to help people who are struggling, but we're not going put up with your retarded, offensive beliefs.

You couldn't afford me. Sorry.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Indeed. You are a massive liability.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Shut up and let sb talk about his poops already.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Are you ready to hire a physicist to lead a lab to study the foundations of physics?

Or maybe found an institute?

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

If you need marketing help, I'm always available as a consultant
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Interstate sales of marijuana is actually a federal crime and Apolyton can get in trouble with its host service as well as federal law enforcement simply for helping to facilitate such a crime (which might be a felony depending upon amount). I would also think very hard about getting into business with a mentally ill drug dealer.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sava has not specified what the business is.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                    Shut up and let sb talk about his poops already.
                    is everyone familiar with this?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      Sava has not specified what the business is.
                      Yet everyone knows damn well what his "business" is as he has specified it here many times.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

and yet his grammar is way better than yours.

Comment

Well, it's Oerdin, and we all know what Oerdin is known for...
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Dear Pot,

I've noticed a distressing tendency as to your hue lately.

Sincerely,
                            The Kettle.

Comment

It's been my experience that pots and kettles can be any number of colors. Which is not to say that some pots aren't ****ty, ugly, irredeemable colors.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X