X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and if they aren't, i'm disappointed in my government
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I hope they do. I have been trying to get their attention since the day I thought I was Quetzalcoatl and got locked in the insane asylum for 3 months.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Not entirely unrelated, because it is still about jobs and the Chicago area, but wife is going to graduate with a major in International Affairs and Diplomacy and a minor in Economics in December. She has done some internships in international investment and trade in the past. Does anyone involved in trade or investment or marketing have any advice or know of opportunities?

We currently live near Batavia but my wife would like to move into the City. I commute over 5000 miles a couple of times a month so the change in my commute is incidental.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
          Not entirely unrelated, because it is still about jobs and the Chicago area, but wife is going to graduate with a major in International Affairs and Diplomacy and a minor in Economics in December. She has done some internships in international investment and trade in the past. Does anyone involved in trade or investment or marketing have any advice or know of opportunities?

We currently live near Batavia but my wife would like to move into the City. I commute over 5000 miles a couple of times a month so the change in my commute is incidental.

JM
          Yes.

Me.

We haven't become official yet, but I am the head of an investment group.

In December, I can say more.

What are her specific skills or what sort of position would she want/is qualified for?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Canada and China are two countries where I would need someone to work with government (just thinking about our international needs atm).
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Today I talked with one of our partners about what not to say in front of two governors.

In two weeks, I'm going to choose which bank will offer us the best product for our west coast developments.

SO EXCITING YOU GUISE
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• things we talk about:

"he's still got 3 grand of loans beyond what his bonus will cover"
                "fine, pay them, he's worth it"

"she's just generally stressed out"
                "well what does she like"
                "lexuses"
                "okay get her the SUV"
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  Turns out a lot of the answers are "look it up on wikipedia."
                  Okay, I just did, and it's no good. The particular mixture of mildly-autistic ornithologists at work on the "swallows" page appear to be real big on how ancient naturalists had dumb ideas about birds, but mention nothing about velocity, with or without coconuts. If this had been a real bridge-of-death challenge, I'd be dead by now.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• i won't be able to be this much fun in 2017

i'll be watched

pesky reporters
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                      Well I don't know if this is the most serious thread lol. Sorry Sava.
                      This is serious thrade. It says so in the title.

Comment

Working...
                      X