No announcement yet.

Apolyton Job Fair (serious thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I've made it no secret how much I loves the marijuana, I will say that for anyone interested, we can provide tours to the best legal recreational vacation spots in the country. If you want to see the insides of a dispensary, grow space and all, we can arrange that too.

We're not quite ready for operations for this part yet, but I'll mention that we do also have a network of affordable places to stay. Fully furnished, high end finishes. Million dollar views. Visit a place and live like a resident. Nightly/weekly/monthly rates available. We're playing with three price points, depending on amenities.

per night:
    $50
    $100
    $150

The price points are based upon the size of the space needed. Traveling alone? Pick something in the $50 range.

Couple or small family? $100

Larger family/groups? $150

Larger places will be fit for three generational stays, with adequate separation from kids

Basically, you can live the life I've been living... try it. It's fun.

I'm not trying to advertise services on apolyton (yet). This is just a glimpse at the types of offers I'm going to make available to customers. This is more of an academic discussion and not a direct offer. No links. Not trying to spam. I'll talk more about such deals when we're operational. Anyone interested would have to contact me when we're up and running.

Soon we'll have locations in Oregon, Washington, and Colorado ready to accept visitors.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

We're catering towards everyone. Marijuana isn't just for stoners, hippies, and "mentally ill drug addicts" or whatever bull**** that is. It's legitimate medicine and a very safe way to unwind and enjoy life. Using extracts, you can even avoid the short term side effects of smoking. Though, unlike tobacco smoking, marijuana's localized analgesic and anti inflammatory effects may benefit asthma patients.

Our tours are also likes informal classes. Sort of a "dummy's guide to weed".
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Marijuana also has been linked to lower c-reactive protein levels (inflammation linked to heart disease).

People who use marijuana may have lower levels of one marker of inflammation in the body, called c-reactive protein, than people who have never smoked pot.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm here to make sure you can get high, enjoy life, and do so safely and legally.

I'll present other offers when they're ready. Internet service. Cellular service. Energy.

We haven't broken any ground on those yet. We'll likely start in Chicago (most of IL), Portland metro area, western OR, Denver, Boulder, CO springs, Detroit (western MI), St. Louis. Depending on November, maybe California, Nevada, and Arizona. We're preparing to put a lot of solar panels in the desert and transmission lines that will connect with our nationwide network.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I just got sick and tired of comcast tbh
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

great lakes region will connect with denver most likely...

it is so much fun to make shopping lists that include thousands of miles of fiber optic cable

MADE FROM SLAVES IN CHINA

oh capitalism
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

china is going to be a customer as well, one day

so...

much respect
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

i'm going to buy a large shipping vessel

i can't wait to snapchat wearing a captains hat

how long is a boat ride from seattle to, i don't know china well... i need some maps

i wonder where that factory is

i never think about the people

one day i'll visit and build them something to make their lives better
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

i need this time to be crazy

my brain is incredibly open right now

i think about so much

i designed an app to work with our food co-ops

you can get as much as you want
                    but you have to record a video of yourself justifying what you take

people can pay money to vote against you if they feel strongly that you take to much

too many votes against and you may get kicked out

it's like netflix for your food/groceries but with an extra social media aspect

designed to lower costs but in a fun way

dont try to steal this idea because i will crush you like a bug

i have no less than eight lawyers at the moment

i had to count
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

and the lawyers are all nice people despite the reputation

but then again if i think lawyers are nice people, i guess that says something about me?
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm stealing your idea for having >= 8 nice lawyers

Comment

I may be available to investigate you for fraud and money laundering when the time comes, or to investigate your sub-ordinates who defraud and money launder that money from you.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Were you high when you made this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                              Were you high when you made this thread?
                              Good call Gribbler

This thrade is a testament to the superb quality of Sava's weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

You couldn't afford me. Sorry.
                                Posted by probably the lowest paid non-student on the whole site.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X