Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is is better for a society to be mostly Christian or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not going to entertain your position that the Catholic promoted religious freedom or Biblical understanding.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Texas 2012 Real GDP per capita: 46,498 Rank - 14th
      California 2012 Real GDP per capita: 46,029 Rank - 17th

Where's your source for Texas being the worst, Gian?
      False figures that are also outdated. Again, Texas is in a recession now. Most of the high paying oil jobs evaporated.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

The 2015 numbers place Texas two spots behind California, and still climbing.
        Not still climbing.. You just don't get it. California has outpaced Texas for several years now. Our GDP overall is much larger. Texas was based on oil and since the market crashed so did it's GDP per capita.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          You got your education from MSNBC. You drank the KOOL AID. You have nothing to offer me.
          You are incredibly stupid just like Ben. I don't even watch MSNBC. So cut the hysterics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
            You are incredibly stupid just like Ben. I don't even watch MSNBC. So cut the hysterics.
            Where do you get your information about Hillary Clinton telling the truth and Trump getting more money from Wall Street?

Comment

Where do you get your information about Hillary Clinton telling the truth and Trump getting more money from Wall Street?
              That politifact website I posted a while ago... for example.

And a source you ought to love:

WSJ is conservative. Hillary did get some money from Wall Street, but the truth is Trump is now stepping up his efforts and will get even more. Most of Hillary's donations are small donations. Trump's money is attributed to several sources. Very few actually make small donations to him because he's been accused of funneling campaign money into his failing businesses (shouldn't this be illegal?).

Comment

Hrm? You clearly have issues with reading comprehension... I requoted my statement about my degree requirements in responding to Gian's claim I only earned 100 credits rather than having to retype it all.
                It's possible you don't even have that degree you talk about. You basically said you don't need it in your job.

You spent a ridiculous amount of time insulting my education and tearing apart what I have because you think your degree is more powerful than what I have.

You made a fool of yourself claiming a Bachelor's in General history (focused on religious studies) is better than a Master's in Political Science.

Graduate level work is significantly harder than undergraduate level work. You don't know that because you never went to graduate school.

Do you want to keep on making an ass of yourself?

Comment

Well I'll be. You actually told the truth.

Hillary Clinton has been Wall Street's presidential candidate so far by a large margin, but she is about to face some competition.

Comment

That politifact website I posted a while ago... for example.

And a source you ought to love:

WSJ is conservative. Hillary did get some money from Wall Street, but the truth is Trump is now stepping up his efforts and will get even more. Most of Hillary's donations are small donations. Trump's money is attributed to several sources. Very few actually make small donations to him because he's been accused of funneling campaign money into his failing businesses (shouldn't this be illegal?).
                    How about posting something people can read without a subscription?

Comment

Well I'll be. You actually told the truth.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/26/wall-...-not-last.html
                      Look at the other source regarding Trump's own wall street donations.

You don't need a subscription. You're just too lazy to read.

Oh and Trump is also owned by Wall Street in a far different way:

****ty businessman. He has over $250 million in loans (the majority of which he hasn't paid). So much for all that "wealth" he supposedly has. I think the man is worth at most $10-$15 million in total and he can't pay all that back.

Comment

• What you're saying may end up being true, if she picks Elizabeth Warren for VP. But the point is that when someone criticizes Hillary you just make up ****. And start talking about Trump. There's one Trump supporter here, Drinxnax.

Comment

What you're saying may end up being true, if she picks Elizabeth Warren for VP. But the point is that when someone criticizes Hillary you just make up ****. And start talking about Trump. There's one Trump supporter here, Drinxnax.
                          I don't make anything up. Trump took money from Wall Street extensively. You are a Trump supporter and a clown on top of that.

Comment

I don't make anything up. Trump took money from Wall Street extensively. You are a Trump supporter and a clown on top of that.
                            Stop making things up please.

Comment

Stop making things up please.
                              Coming from the worst poster on this site... Irony.

Comment

• Not still climbing.. You just don't get it. California has outpaced Texas for several years now. Our GDP overall is much larger. Texas was based on oil and since the market crashed so did it's GDP per capita.
                                Which explains why Texas moved up a spot to 13th? Texas passed Virginia and Oregon to become the strongest state in the South, if you don't count Maryland.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X