No announcement yet.

11 Dallas Police Shot 3 Killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumping this for New Orleans. Cop Killer is Gavin Long, former Nation of Islam member. 3 cops killed.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Yet another crazy man who got guns because of ineffective gun control laws. Cops across the country are calling for common sense gun control laws and they aren't being heard.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I believe Cthulhu's awake in his house in R'Lyeh, but having seen what's going on, he's just too damn scared to go out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cthu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	9102620
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Bumping this for New Orleans. Cop Killer is Gavin Long, former Nation of Islam member. 3 cops killed.
          I notice you forgot to mention he is also an ex marine and that he stated on line that this was all about justice and has nothing to do with Islam.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I notice you forgot to mention he is also an ex marine and that he stated on line that this was all about justice and has nothing to do with Islam.
            Well, that's what we have you here for to tell us why America is responsible for him.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Well, that's what we have you here for to tell us why America is responsible for him.
              Nope... just throwing cold water over your lame attempt to link the killing to Islam by your selective description of him.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                Nope... just throwing cold water over your lame attempt to link the killing to Islam by your selective description of him.
                Of course. According to Ben all mass shootings are done by Muslims. I am sure he even tried to link Sandy Hook to Islam.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

At least one of us did.
                  And..? Did you imagine something was actually achieved by you posting pictures of dead people? Are we supposed to care more?

Comment

I notice you forgot to mention he is also an ex marine and that he stated on line that this was all about justice and has nothing to do with Islam.
                    Nation of Islam Justice = killing whitey.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• "Nation of Islam" BTW, not "Islam"

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                        And..? Did you imagine something was actually achieved by you posting pictures of dead people? Are we supposed to care more?
                        Why yes, I think we are. That's why people take pictures of refugees, etc., after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                          Yet another crazy man who got guns because of ineffective gun control laws. Cops across the country are calling for common sense gun control laws and they aren't being heard.
                          How long are you people going to blame this on gun control?! What's the matter? Are you too insane to blame a black man for something?
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Is this what you call justice? Help me to understand why it must be said, that the shooter said that he did this for justice?

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                              Of course. According to Ben all mass shootings are done by Muslims. I am sure he even tried to link Sandy Hook to Islam.
                              False accusation. Is this the kind of crap that makes you think that you are better than other people?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                How long are you people going to blame this on gun control?! What's the matter? Are you too insane to blame a black man for something?
                                Yes because allowing more guns on the street solves everything. what utter bull****. Many crimes are committed by white men. Don't see you saying anything about that.

And "you people"? That just shows how much of a vindictive ass you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X