No announcement yet.

Society VII: Resurrection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "flag rules" are that you make no moves. Expect you get your taxes and you still trade. Because he has traded with me only for the past couple of turns I am the only logical choice.
    “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

• Well there's this little problem in that he doesn't have enough $$ to make a caravan in the 1st place. But you can still trade with him.

Jonny has ZERO options this turn, other than to use his spy. If you gift him something now maybe he can build next turn, but I doubt he'll last very long.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
        Well there's this little problem in that he doesn't have enough $$ to make a caravan in the 1st place. But you can still trade with him.

Jonny has ZERO options this turn, other than to use his spy. If you gift him something now maybe he can build next turn, but I doubt he'll last very long.
        Assuming that this is correct my last posts don't matter any more. I have no idea if this right or not anymore.

My lasts posts still stand if Theben is wrong.
        “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

• Cheer up, MJW, it's just a game.

And even if Jonny could trade (he can't) you won't get his money, just the balance.

You don't need his permission to send caravans his way.
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Hmmm, another point. Can 1 civ trade with another civ if it's surrounded by foreign civs. One would assume it's okay as long as the territories traveled through aren't at war with you.

Comment

• The rules say nothing about it; so you can (trade over people who are at war)... Maybe the rules should change.
              Last edited by MJW; September 4, 2008, 03:33.

Comment

• Also, in case you did not know, Apolyton did not work for some reason for people in the US.
                Last edited by MJW; September 4, 2008, 03:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
                  I'll try to run it through the program today. If success results will come in 4 hours... If there are errors, I'll do it by hand and results will appear in 30 hours time.
                  30 hours from when?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben

30 hours from when?
                    Repeat:

Also, in case you did not know, Apolyton did not work for some reason for people in the US.

Comment

• We can see your above post. Poly was having problems with server overload, but it's okay now.

Comment

• Oh hi. Sorry. I couldn't connect to the internet for the last two days... That created a problem. Update in an hour- (crosses fingers).

Hmmm, another point. Can 1 civ trade with another civ if it's surrounded by foreign civs. One would assume it's okay as long as the territories traveled through aren't at war with you.
                        For simplification purposes, there really isn't any way to cut off trade... the caravans have diplomatic immunity.
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Final Society Turn! We Made It.

TRADE
                          Sparrowhawk (13 caravans) to Theben
                          Spaced Cowboy (6 caravans) to Theben Profit = 2*6*(12*13(Revenue)-[12+13(Cost)] = 1572
                          Spaced Cowboy (6 caravans) to Sparrow Profit = 2*6*(12*13(Revenue)-[12+13(Cost)] = 1572
                          Theben (13 caravans) to Sparrowhawk (13*13)=169-26=143(13*1.5)=+2789.
                          MJW (10 caravans) to Spaced Cowboy

ESPIONAGE
                          Sparrowhawk sabotages MJW's Army Production
                          MJW sabotages Sparrowhawk's War Phase

TECHNOLOGY
                          Sparrowhawk (Laser (14), Fusion Power (15))
                          Spaced Cowboy (13,14,15)
                          Theben (14)
                          MJW (11)

CITIES
                          Spaced Cowboy
                          (City 35 = 105
                          City 36 = 108
                          City 37 = 111
                          City 38 = 114
                          City 39 = 117
                          City 40 = 120
                          City 41 = 123
                          City 42 = 126)
                          MJW (7 Cities)

ARMIES
                          Sparrowhawk (98 Armies)
                          Spaced Cowboy (20 Armies)
                          MJW (Army Build Sabotaged by the Empire of Birds)

SPACESHIP
                          Sparrowhawk (1 Part)
                          Spaced Cowboy (1 Part)

WONDERS
                          Sparrowhawk 508 bid on Galactic Overlord
                          Spaced Cowboy 248 bid on Galactic Overlord

Theben, however, succeeded in Build Uni of Cali (775), Magestic 12(1003), Gal Overlord(1003)

FOREIGN AID
                          Sparrowhawk (Tech 14--->Theben)

WAR
                          1 Theben (33 Armies attack Jonny)
                          2 Spaced Cowboy (6 Armies attack Jonny)
                          3 Sparrowhawk (All Armies attack MJW) SABOTAUGED

Cultural Victory: Ninjabadhistan (Theben)!
                          arty:

Last edited by DarkCloud; September 4, 2008, 22:40.
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Due to bugs, the program completely did not work. I'll see if I can straighten out the map and the chart. Below, tentatively, this is the correct chart by hand calculations-

Code:

Society Cities Tech Army SS Parts Nukes SDI Gold Govt.
                            Theben 41 14 282 0 0 0 ???? 1
                            EPW 0 0 0 0 0 0 30 1
                            Sparrowhawk 26 15 280 0 1 0 ???? 2
                            Spaced Cowboy 41 15 165 1 0 0 ???? 2
                            Jonny 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
                            MJW 12 11 16 0 0 0 ???? 1
                            Last edited by DarkCloud; September 4, 2008, 22:57.
                            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• Aftermath

* The Empire of Ninjabadhistan acted swiftly, conquering the remanants of the Empire of Missouri and ending the reign of President Jonny.

* Kira's Kingdom, under the leadership of Kira X (The Wise), lived to fight another day through sabotaging the Birds' foul plan of invasion.

* The Empire of Texas blanketed the world in cities.

* But all was for naught... Ninjabadhis labored hard into the night in their deserts on SECRET PROJECTS and when they were finished, the entire world bowed to their soft power and glorious civilization, looking on in wonder as Ninjabadhistan won an overwhelming CULTURAL VICTORY

* Theben shall be known as: THEBEN THE SUPER-CONSEQUENTIAL. His leadership abilities are superior to those of GEORGE WASHINGTON.

The Name of His Society shall live on FOREVER.
                              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• I'm consitently stupid- Japher

Comment

Working...
                                X