Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I'm a god now.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I'll play Society.

I'd also GM a game of NW if anyone was interested.

Comment

As long as you bring back the maps.
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Theben, Congrats on Ascendancy.

I'll start a new Society thread in a few minutes. Maybe we can get started tomorrow (!) Theoretically, we could start today, but I'm going to give smiley, and jamski a little time to reply to the PMs I sent them.

Inclusiveness is good!
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
            Actually Mafia might be doable. IIRC the 1st one had only 7 or 8 people and 1 mafia. A smaller, more dedicated group could allow for better roleplay and a better game.
            We might be able to get a small Mafia game going if we're lucky (and as always, I'm ready to join in)
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I don't mind GM'ing.

Come up with a good theme and I'll take it away.

The last one I did was Pirate Mafia, which I think was quite enjoyed.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

So we've got 2 games going, any interest in playing/GMing Nuclear War or GO or Mafia?

Comment

I have never played Society so I am willing to give it a go,
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I am all up for Mafia but it would need a good pool of players.

Ben
                    Last edited by Hercules; July 31, 2008, 17:36.

Comment

I would tentatively play Mafia- but only if it was story based.
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                        I would tentatively play Mafia- but only if it was story based.
                        I agree entirely but that was not the problem. The problem was players just popping in and voting without reference to the story line.

Comment

IF people played as in the old days, I'd be in. But I'm going on vacation on monday, so this is not the right time for me at least. I'll probably be AFK until friday.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Tentatively up for Mafia (really needs dedicated GM) and I quite enjoyed the last NW revival so would be up for that.

Comment

Hercules- truth be told, I think the mafia voting was always random... unless the game was restructured a little I don't see how it could be anything other than random. If it had more to it with investigators, etc. it would be more interesting.

That's one reason why I much prefered Assassin's secret voting. Mafia just wasn't as fun.
                              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

As for a storyline, BenK, how about a gumshoe detective mystery? Think you can do that?

Comment

Working...
                                X