Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many games are you playing at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bioshock...

then I have this game called "wife" which I can never seem to beat, but engrosses me for hours.
    "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

then I have this game called "wife" which I can never seem to beat, but engrosses me for hours.

Not gonna say it.

Comment

Fable: The Lost Chapters.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

Everyone says that, but if you do the advanced and challenge levels it adds a lot to the game.
          Really? Normally I don't play "bonus" content since I have other games to play too And usually is more of the same but... I guess I'll have to try them
          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

DP.
            The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

Really? I was pretty unimpressed, but that was shortly after launch when it still was buggy. Is it an improvement over EU2 (which I liked but don't play anymore) or is it just "different"?
              It's essentially the same game with some of the annoyances from the old one removed and better graphics and gameplay. I liked EU 2, and I bought EU 3 as a digital download on the spur of the moment. Good decision.

The Macintosh version usually avoids the major bugs, since it often includes the equivalent of the first couple of patches on the Windows side.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Warhammer 40,000. [tabletop]
                Dark Heresy. [tabletop]
                Diablo II. [PC]
                Escape From Monkey Island. [PC]
                Advance Wars: Dual Strike. [DS]
                Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. [DS]
                Guitar Hero III. [ps2]
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Dominions III
                  Civ IV (BtS)
                  NetHack

I may have played more than one hour of Depths of Peril too.
                  Clash of Civilization team member
                  (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
                  web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

CIV 4
                    EVE Online

with any regularity

Guild Wars
                    Alpha Centauri

Occasionally
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Madden 2005 PS2
                      cIV
                      EU2

Also i sometimes play poker and a pokemon simulator called netbattle. Poker when im feeling confident and netbattle when i need ego stroking wins against n00bs Actually pokemon seems very much like poker to me. Its an OK strategy game when the RPG elements are cleared away
                      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Hmm.

I usually switch every week. This week was HOMM3 complete, which was a christmas gift.

Last was the old Microprose magic game. The sad thing is that there isn't anything better out there where you don't have to pay for cards.

Week before was Victoria.

Yes, my machine can play more recent stuff, but I'm usually way behind the curve, and I usually like the old stuff better.

I'm still trying to find a copy of HOMM2 and would be willing to pay for it if people have one.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                        X