Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EPW

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Nice find herc.....EPW
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

EPW

All this voting is hungry work. I got lots of these hashbrowns still.

Shame we didn't have real servants.
        Last edited by Ben Kenobi; February 12, 2008, 20:08.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

LIES ALL LIES
          "

Comment

Don't forget to bold it.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
              Don't forget to bold it.
              Why did you quit without saying anything?
              "

Comment

Look at this pattern from the last two killings. A favourite Rasputin clue type.

Every player wants = EPW

Each person who = EPW

Plus didn't EPW's last avatar from the Pirates 'mafia' have a silver earring.

So EPW
                The last point is false. The rest is ridiculous.
                "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW

Why did you quit without saying anything?
                  Crikey if u mean Rah's game. I looked and saw I was the only one left, then I quit.

But going to bed now anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                    So, is the guy "Who dun it" told before the game starts and has to act innocent and he wins if he makes it to the end, or what? Is someone going to explain the rules?
                    Yes exactly.

The mafia knows who he is. He is PMing me his kill list. The survivors win if they discover him, the masfoia wins if he survives.
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Ok allowing time for weekend as usual

Votes so far.

Krill -1
                      Hercules - 2
                      EPW - 3

Comment

Ok i got a conference all day today, but will post an update later today before going home.

Comment

spaced
                          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Again the vote was to be taken, at first all fingers were looking at Hercules as being the guilty one, but then Herc put on his sluething cap and pointed out the evidence.
                            • EPW initials used twice in the narration
                              The continual usage of the number 3 to indicate 3 Letters in a name
                              Reference to a strange shaped ring , it is a square ring of course, used for Wrestling
                              The pretzel shape, a convuluted way of stating a Wrestling move.
                              The launch onto the bed in attack another Wrestling move.
                              The bell ringing/ clanging all the start of Wrestling.
                              EPW = Extreme Professional Wrestling on Google.

And so EPW wa thrown from the highest tower, but not before Hercules recovered the castle key from EPWs pocket and released them

Comment

Phew.

Once again, good clues RAZ, missed the wrestling ring clue interpretation completely.

Comment

Phew.

Once again, good clues RAZ, missed the wrestling ring clue interpretation completely.
                                Nice!
                                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X