No announcement yet.

FG : Mafia # 70 : Whodunnit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The surviving guests gathered over breakfast where most of them ate Red Herring and toast.

They discussed the nights killings and decided that only one of them could hav edone it. A voting system was called for, ballots to be left by the kitchen door.

A tally at evening time saw Guynemer the winner (or loser)

So they grabbed Guynemer and threw him from the highest tower to his death.

Later that evening an owl flew in a window and dropped a note on the kitchen table. It ws found by EPW and he took it to the others.

You are all guilty of murder. You have committed it so many times before, and again you condemned an innocent man. Every player wants to survive the game, but you Docpile consistently. Forget things coloured red. Look for clues.

Signed Your friend the Mafia

They all trembled at the notes contents. And they all retired that night to locked rooms.

At 3:30AM more clanging was heard. Hercules swore he heard a bell. Others said it was the ghost of Guynemer.

Another search found Lord Shiva in his room, contorted into almost a pretzel shape.

Hercules being the great detecitve he was found a strange shaped silver ring under Lord Shivas body.

--------------------------------------------------------

Again it upto the players , but pick wisely
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Code:
      PlayerStatus
      Spaced CowboyAlive
      HerculesAlive
      Lord ShivaDEAD by Mafia
      WillAlive
      EPWAlive
      TuberskiAlive
      AdagioDEAD by Mafia
      Duke o YorkAlive
      ChaunkAlive
      Ben KenobiAlive
      GuynemerKilled by Players
      KataphraktiAlive
      JonnyAlive
      KrillAlive

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

This is all I got (Top result on Google on Duke of York and silver ring).

The Saturday magazine - Google Books Result
          The nuns of the order of St Липе, at Rome, show a rude silver ring as the wedding-ring of ... The Duke of York, as Grand Master of the Order of the Bath, ...
          books.google.com/books?id=qlYFAAAAQAAJ...
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I'm gonna haunt you muther****ers.

First game I'm in in months, and I get unjustly Docpiled.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I can't argue with Spaced's sleuthing... Duke o York it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                I'm gonna haunt you muther****ers.

First game I'm in in months, and I get unjustly Docpiled.
                sorry!!!!

Comment

a google search for ''contorted pretzel shape'' returned this thread as result number 6

owl flew in a window
                  threw him from the highest tower
                  a flying\uphigh link...

I noticed spaced cowboy has been on a roll with clues red herrings. also a robot in his avatar, that could clang(really stretching for it now ) also duke of york hasnt even voted, i have to imagine the mafia would actually be active here to make it sporting
                  if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Sorry, my girlfriend came round last night so I had other things to do than Mafia.

Why would Spaced search for my name (however misspelled - it's o' not of!!!) yet reveal none of the results for other people's user names?

Methinks the strangely-shaped silver ring (so not a wedding ring then, unless it's tin foil and someone has stepped on it) is a badly bent fishhook, with which Spaced has been trolling for red herrings.

Comment

in conference all day today so no update for another 12 hours. so plenty of time for more to find the Red Herrings Clues and Vote

Comment

Wow, I missed the vote! That was fast.

Duke of York

No, I was making hashbrowns downstairs. There's lots more if people want them.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                          No, I was making hashbrowns downstairs. There's lots more if people want them.
                          I'll take some.

Comment

My excuse was better!

Unfortunately, more people seem to be listening to SC than reading the tales so I'm probably out early as usual. Spaced, if you are the mafia, then it's easier to kill Hercules and I early because we look for clues, than to try to pile us. That way other people get suspicious.

Oh yeah. I looked up Mafia and duke o' york on Google and only got links to 'poly, and this! http://members.optusnet.com.au/lynto..._profiles.html
                            Caution, it's a weird site that seems to be about dog shows.
                            Last edited by duke o' york; February 8, 2008, 18:52.

Comment

The more obvious potential clues:

Originally posted by Rasputin
                              Later that evening an owl flew in a window and dropped a note on the kitchen table. It was found by EPW and he took it to the others.

[...] Hercules swore he heard a bell. Others said it was the ghost of Guynemer.

Another search found Lord Shiva in his room, contorted into almost a pretzel shape.

Hercules, being the great detective he was, found a strange shaped silver ring under Lord Shiva's body.

Good luck if I end up dead.

Comment

Duke 'o York lost his ring.
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X