No announcement yet.

Rock Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm... not overly impressed thus far. GHWT has some good things going for it, namely Jimi Hendrix, Ozzy, "Hot For Teacher", and "Everlong". I'm a big Bob Seger fan, but "Hollywood Knights" is not the kind of song I think of when I think of music games...
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Tbh I think people get a bit too worked up about setlists. Both the RB2 and WT setlists have enough well known songs to mean they will be enjoyable.

Comment

• Rock Band's people said they had taken my credit card details off their list as they had indeed received the defective drums.

And it only took me four Indian customer service reps to escalate this to a North American dude who told me this. :/

I'd love for a setlist to have more Queen on it.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
          Tbh I think people get a bit too worked up about setlists. Both the RB2 and WT setlists have enough well known songs to mean they will be enjoyable.
          I think what is going to finally tip the balance to RB for me is that all the RB1 songs will be transferrable to RB2, including downloaded songs.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Yeah I think the DLC is a big plus for RB.

Here in the UK RB is stupidly expensive (about £140 all in, or about $270 compared to $150 on Amazon.com) so I'm waiting for the next round of games to bring prices down. And since RB2 and GH:WT equipment will be compatible I should be able to play everything.

Comment

• Oh, for Wii owners, there's a guitar peripheral coming out that works with both Rock Band and Guitar Hero.

I have both games but only one guitar for each, and I do not want to buy one more for each (totalling four guitars) just to play two-player. So this should be nice.

Link is here.
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• I don't think Rock Band even has been released here so far. The publisher keeps pushing back the release date.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• We got it late here too - and at inflated prices. It didn't go down well.

Comment

• I have a friend who preordered it over a year ago. Last time I heard, which is a few weeks ago, he still was in the blue when he'd get it.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                    X