No announcement yet.

Rock Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because of price. I can't think of a more expensive game ATM.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
      wii sports

Comment

How much is that?

Or comes with a console.

If so got you beat since I bought my 360 for rockband
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I wasn't aware the price changed between your first and second estimates.

Comment

I went fro 2-3M to 1-3M based on the doubts of you and Ashuh.

Comment

One should have the courage of one's convictions.

Comment

Wrong, it is an instinct thing, I usually trust them and am right....when I start to doubt myself is where I get into trouble.

Comment

That's what I said.

Comment

How much is that?

Or comes with a console.

If so got you beat since I bought my 360 for rockband
                    I think he's suggesting that people buy Wii's only for Wii Sports.
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• :bump:

Considering buying Guitar Hero III to use the Les Paul as the 2nd guitar for when I play Rock Band with friends.

Does anyone else have it? I'd like to know if what i've heard about the wireless causing a delay in the notes. Also, How is it on batteries? What type of batteries does it use?
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• I don't have GH3 but the feedback has generally been that the wireless guitar is as responsive as the wired version. It eats batteries though - you might want to invest in rechargeables.

Comment

• Yeah, I picked up a handful when I bought my 360. I'll probably need a couple of more now though

Comment

• My friend has the GH3 wireless, and he said the yellow button on it broke within a few weeks of purchase. Other than that, it feels a lot "cheaper" than the Rock Band guitar, is also smaller in size, and like previous GH controllers is really loud... and I'm not referring to the noise coming out of the speaker.

Comment

• I find the Rock Band Guitar noisy as well, so that probably wont bother me excessively. I would be concerned if it broke on me though.

Comment

• Christ Almighty, I love this game.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X