No announcement yet.

Nice Mass Effect preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EA just bought Bioware. Any thoughts on rather this will be good or bad for Bioware?

At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

It can't be good for BioWare games, but I'm sure it's good for the founders of BioWare.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

For once I agree with Asher... ****.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Hmm yes - it would appear a sad day for gamers.

Comment

Mass Effect will be the last true BioWare game.

I didn't know Elevation Partners previously owned them -- isn't that Bono's company?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Yea, I think he is part owner of Elevation Partners. 860 million for Bioware and Pandemic, damn I need to start a video game company.
              Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                Mass Effect will be the last true BioWare game.

I didn't know Elevation Partners previously owned them -- isn't that Bono's company?
                Now now, be fair. EA has published a good game once or twice. SMAC was EA, after all.

Sigh...

Comment

Didn't like it.

Comment

Comment

All the Burnout games are published by EA, I think. They are pretty good.

Comment

Well given the sheer volume it would be natural to expect they'd luck out sometimes.

Comment

First review is in, Game Informer gave it a 9.75. A quarter of a point taken off because of balance issues with combat.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            Didn't like it.
                            Blasphemer! Where is the holy staff of Rah? Clearly we must clear the devils from this poor young soul's head!

Either way it was clearly a "Great Game" by any unbiased definition, being one of the highest rated games of all time and still played by a decent number of TBS gamers, a decade after release.

Comment

If Mass Effect isn't a great game it's probably the most overhyped game ever, including Halo 3.

Comment

You can't control your teammates? I hate that "feature" in games.

The longer review certainly didn't read like a 9.75 game,imho.

Comment

Working...
                                X