Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Mass Effect preview

Suggestion: download it, its a lot nicer that way
    Last edited by Nostromo; August 14, 2007, 11:58.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

This game does look pretty good - I have high hopes for it.

Comment

Reminds me of KOTOR. A lot. The setting is a bit generic, though.
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Updated preview: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/820/820296p1.html

Game looks amazing.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

BioShock didn't quite do it but this game might make me scrounge together the money for a 360.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Hehe yeah the PC only owners will be a bit green when this one comes out.

Comment

Maybe. KOTOR was Xbox only when it came out. I expect it'll eventually be ported over, and I've got plenty of stuff to play in the meantime (Crysis, HL2 Orange Box, M2TW Kingdoms, LOTRO, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Assassin's Creed).
              Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

Assassin's Creed is coming out for PC also in November?
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  Assassin's Creed is coming out for PC also in November?
                  I think its a simultaneous 360/PS3/PC release set for 11/9

Comment

Originally posted by Quillan
                    Maybe. KOTOR was Xbox only when it came out. I expect it'll eventually be ported over,
                    Ported over for 10$ less with added non microtransaction content.

Sucks to play stuff later, but in a jammed fall, oh well. I'll probably pick up a 360 one of these days, so I have a huge backlog anyway.

Comment

With the jam-packed Fall, I might save some money buy acquiring Assassin's Creed on the PC.

Unfortunately, I don't see any release date for it on the PC.

Comment

I hear it's this November, presumably.
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Assassin's Creed on the PC got pushed back to early 08.

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Yep.

Comment

I want this game. I also want KOTOR 3 with these graphics on the Wii

Comment

Working...
                              X