No announcement yet.

FG: Mafia #61 : The Moment in Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will follow the lead on the Duke of York here.

//space inserted
    Last edited by Main_Brain; February 2, 2007, 04:46.
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Did she break it twice.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• How can I find clues when there's a one sentence "story"? Anyway, I go for the Main Brain theory.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Duke of York... just because...
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Er, damn. I had a work do all yesterday, and all evening too, and I return to find that I'm suddenly suspect number one.

Main Brain

Comment

• i think D O Y is losing,, has everbody voted??
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Not quite.

5 votes for the Duke of York, 3 for Mainbrain.

Leirosa, Will9 and Makahlua are still yet to vote. If any of them vote for the Duke then the Duke is dead.
                Last edited by Ben Kenobi; February 4, 2007, 04:43.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Weekend weekend....

Ok will wait for the stranglers...
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                    Weekend weekend....

Ok will wait for the stranglers...
                    Well not quite. Rock throwers or rapid aging mafia, maybe.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• you havent seen the latest update !!!!

The Stranglers will PM me soon and let me know next kills

Comment

• On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                          you havent seen the latest update !!!!

The Stranglers will PM me soon and let me know next kills
                          me wonders if this is al all and out clue???
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Ok for the sake ofgame continous update coming

Comment

• The survivors all gathered around the debris in the town square, the followers of Killafro were in ecstasy. There from the midst of the apparent pile of rubble, walked Killafro himself.

Everyone was amazed, many couldnt believe it and thought perhaps they had spent too long at the Kings Arms last night.

Duke O York started to tremble, then he was shaking, fear rose from deep inside.

Killafro pointed to him and stated in a deep voice.
                              "There is your killer folks."

And with that DukeO York too was soon hanging from the clock tower.

Killafro gathered his followers together and walked them into the centre of the town sqaure where his space vehicle was parked.

The remaining villagers would speak for years of this day. The stories would pass down generation to generation. By the time their great great grand children were telling the story, no one recalled the exact facts of the murders or even that Killafro had been.

Chinese whispers led to the story being a bunch of kids had killed a lot of frogs in the town square.

--------------------------------------------------

Comment

• and that folks is that. probably thw quickest mafia in terms of number of rounds, yet still lasted a few weeks.

Next game to start soon.

Discussions to continue for a short while.

Any GMs please raise your hands. I totally let the team down this time with too obvious clues tha tkilled the mafia too early. I am disappointe dwith myself .

----------------------------------

Clues

Mafia 1 Rah

Aging Syndrome - Requested by Rah himself as the clue as he bleeived everyone would overlook the obvious.

Mafia 2 DukeoYork

Kings Arms down rated = King to Duke

New Statue = Statue of Liberty in NEW York.

Well easy one for the new peoiple , hopefully next GM will raise the standard slightly .

Comment

Working...
                                X