Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasputin
    Ok Jonny got 2 hours to make a show, otherwise Rah goes
    I knew toilet ran in the opposite direction in the Southern Hemisphere, apparently clocks run on a different schedule as well.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by rah
      Yeah, make it a tie and let the fates decide it.

Of course I doubt he expected me to ask for anything else
      Oh golly if i get another vote i wont even die, whats the fun in being kiled an innocent if its a coin toss??
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Who would want you to die?

I can't imagine why Rasputin would be delaying the clock.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Rah Dies of course... He is hung from clock tower after people accuse him of being jealous of the young ones and making peole age rapidly.

Jonny hasnt been seen for a long while and strangley his body was found behind the old pub in town The kings arms. A rundown pub that no longer deserved its high ranking it once had.

Jonny was conked on head by a rock and the villagers were all scared and panicked and as they ran to and fro destroyed the clues left behind at the scene, such as the new statue found in Jonnys hand.
          Rasputin has been having troubles with posting on poly and asked me to post the story for him.

I hope you can get your stuff sorted out Rasputin.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Code:
            NameStatus
            AdagioLive
            RAHHung from clock tower
            JonnyConked on head with rock
            Spaced CowboySudden onset of Aging
            SparrowhawkSudden onset of Aging
            HerculesLive
            Lord ShivaConked on head with rock
            Will9Live
            TuberskiLive
            NikolaiLive
            LeirosaLive
            Duke O YorkLive
            WhohaLive
            Main BrainLive
            Mrs TuberskiLive
            Ben KenobiHung from Clock tower
            MakahluaLive

Comment

Jonny has died and there still may be two mafia alive.

Comment

Test
                -----------

Sorry guys i struggled all yesterday to post the update but it kept timing out on the Submit Reply....

Seems to be working now...
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

my ferret support initiative failed due to the bad will of various other posters, duke o' york among them.

Comment

Usually at this stage D.o.Y. would come back screaming ( well mildly protesting his innocence). Where is he?
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• with so many brain smashing is it so clear that our killier is indeed main brain
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• The kings arms. A rundown pub that no longer deserved its high ranking it once had. .
                        So... who had a PCR recently

The Statue bit eludes me though

Mrs. T is quick with accusations , but of course it would be illogical to make someone potentially unreliable /Unknown like me the Mafia
                        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Ok only two votes.... i wil lwait till later and check again....
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• The kings arms. A rundown pub that no longer deserved its high ranking

The royal reference, plus 'high ranking', suggest Duke of York
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Duke o' York, because the Mrs. broke Main_Brain's heart.

ACK!

Comment

• Damn delays....

ACK!
                                Last edited by Tuberski; February 2, 2007, 23:01.

Comment

Working...
                                X