Mafia #49 - The Missing Piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were only one killer?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Having only one Mafia with 17 people ...

Comment

...I knew that someone was going to pick up on the lists clue as soon as I saw it posted

I'm suprised it took 2 rounds to do so though. What clues pointed to civman2000? I couldn't figure out any reason for him to be voted out at the beginning?

As to answer rah and Skanky's questions- the reasons you guys were selected to die first was because I figured that the two of you would be able to ID me as the killer early on. It wasn't because I didn't like you- it was because I was afraid you were too smart.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

No, in my experience of playing and writing these games, Hercules tries the hardest to decipher the clues (Ljube used to as well), but I prefer him to stay alive because then the game is more interesting, and you are rewarded for including clues only when someone actually notices them. Whether they are then right in their accusation is another matter.

Comment

yes unfortunaly after the last few feeble attempts at guesiing in previous mafias i tried t oput a few more clues on too many in the end..

Darkclouds obvious misisng alibi was just the start.

mentions of LISTS

Books (he was the librarian)

as to civman well i am sorry i made the red herring so strong for him

Porridge
            Broken Chair
            Slept in Bed

Fairy Tale goldilocks and three bears..
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

When I was GM, I never made red herrings that were specifically targeted at anyone. I just included a whole bunch of random details that I knew someone would be able to interpret as clues (like the ice pick and Crystal Gonhu ).

Comment

ahhh but that is the differencce between clues and red herrings

red herrings should be very obvious and therefore ignored.

clues should be a little more abstract, that is where i went wrong, i made my clues too obvious this time

Comment

Ah, now I understand why people suspected civman !
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

No I never take it personally when I get chopped DC.
                    There have been 49 games and I've been killed a lot.
                    I was just pointing out a previous pattern.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Time to toast this one Rah... I think

Comment

I was just pointing out a previous pattern.
                        which was untrue- I'd never killed you since I'd never been the mafia!
                        -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Are you sure? I too thought you'd been mafia before. Oh well.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

No, I'd remember if I had been. It's suprising that it's taken me so long to be one though! I guess the clues would just be too obvious otherwise.
                            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

i do try and revolve my mafias and look for people who havent done it before... any one esle who hasnt been mafia should let me know so i can consider them for future editions.

post a little biography about yourself, a reason why you would make a good killer and a list of your top three kills.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X