No announcement yet.

Mafia #49 - The Missing Piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never .... the likable townsfolk will ned some liquid sustenance over the next few days...
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Hmmm...this is a problem. The only clues that I can see point to me being the Mafia!

Comment

civman2000 is guilty, he said so himself!
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

civman2000 for the block.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Sounds good to me civman2000
            Assuming that any clue this early has to be a red herring so why bother to look. Vote for the self proclaimed killer.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Since rah isn't the mayor then it would hardly be fair to follow tradition and vote for the mayor in the first round. Or would it, civman2000?

Comment

Do you really think that the mafia would be so stupid that they would announce that there were clues pointing to them?

Comment

Who knows? It has happened before IIRC.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by civman2000
                    Do you really think that the mafia would be so stupid that they would announce that there were clues pointing to them?
                    This is 'poly. You can never overestimate the stupidity of posters.

Comment

Originally posted by civman2000
                      Hmmm...this is a problem. The only clues that I can see point to me being the Mafia!
                      You're right... civman2000
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Thanks Ras. This is more like my kinda Mafia.

First there is a conflict in evidence betweem Chaunk and Darkcloud.

7. Chaunk -- stated that after nikolai left he had headed to the park to feed the ducks the scraps of bread. he had passed Darkcloud who was heading back to the library. he was in the park when he heard the commotion in the bar.
                        and

this

11. DarkCloud--- spent all day in the library, but went for a walk late afternoon to get some fresh air. didn’t see anyone anywhere.
                        But I can't decide which is not true. Yet!
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

However when I add this:

6. Nikolai-- had finished his bread run early and had headed to the dock to get some fish. he arrived at about 3:30 and no one was around so he left. he went back up the hill to the library to see if there were any new recipe books in but found it locked so headed home.
                          Nikolai makes no mention of Chaunk.

Comment

So Chaunk is reported encountering/ seeing 2 witnesses, Nikolai and Darkcloud but neither of them mention seeing or meeting Chaunk.

Comment

Otoh, this may contradict Nikolai 's alibi.

Whoha --- Down the dock speaking with duke and adagio till about 4:00 pm and then walked with adagio to his house to give him a coffee, adagio had left and then whoha was heading back to the pub when he heard Leirosa.

Comment

Very nice analysis Hercules. It seems to me that there would have been a very small window for Nikolai to have arrived at the library while DarkCloud was away, given that Chaunk saw DarkCloud on his way back to the library not long after Nikolai left to the library.

I find Nikolai's statement that the dock was empty at 3:30 especially suspect. This seems to directly contradict Whoha's story, and all evidence seems to suggest that both the fishermen were at or near the dock until around 4 when they left for drinks ("The bar was empty in the afternoon.").

DarkCloud and Nikolai are the only people who claim to have actually gone out and done something, and yet claim that they did not run into anyone. This is rather suspicious, especially since Chaunk claims to have been with both of them. I thus think that DarkCloud and Nikolai are the mafia.

Comment

Working...
                                X