Mafia 40 : The Edge of Reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chaunk
    Actually, I'm not the mafia, so the villagers win (assuming Adagio is indeed also not the mafia)! Hooray!

Nice, we win

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• one thing i thought of very early was to make one mafias clues very obvious and the other a little more cryptic.

so Jonnys iniital on the wall....

a | first
      then a U under that
      and finally a -- on top

of course that made a J

next big clue was a piece of paper about a joke and a little boy.

The most famous little boy jokes in the world are little jonny jokes.

To next clue at jonny was NOT the sisters of mercy, meaning he is one of the brothers.

Finally to top it all off , i posted Nikolai a Message with the Picture of the Bloody J.

Obviously the number of slashes was red herrings and actually jonny wanted the murderes to be very bloody.

With Hercules of course i had to cover up his obvious clues with as many red herrings as i could. the underwear and digits were actually hercules suggestions as a joke, i just carried them onto the next level to keep people looking there.

Jonny obviously has already posted most of the clues to do with Hercules.

My Wife , my kids /... is obviously a cry of hercules after he killed his own

the over heard " you are lyin" is of course actually , "you are lion" one of hercs tasks

next came "you are a bore" obviously the boar another task

next came the big juicy piece of beef, the best piece of bull they had seen a referemce to the bull hercules had to kill.

next came the snake skin just a obvious reference to the hydra.

finally there was the doe a deer a female deer, all written in red paint an obvious link to the hind

thanks folks i enjoyed this.

if jonny hadnt got desperate to clear his name by naming hercules i think both mafia would have got through.
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Very nice Raz.

Comment

• Wonderful game Raz. Red Herrings were particularly misleading.

Comment

• Wonderful indeed. I hope you'll GM another time too, it was pleasure to play under you.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Now that I see the bigger picture, there were too many secret references to me.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• But Hey
                That's the past.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• And having to translate all those Hercules stores from Latin for class finally paid off after all... well kind of anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                    Now that I see the bigger picture, there were too many secret references to me.
                    well they were hard to find , only jonny saw them and he was desperate not to get caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                      Now that I see the bigger picture, there were too many secret references to me.
                      So you didn't get any of the clues?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin

I dont choose the victims .. The Mafia does, sorry..
                        I am so sorry... I am familiar with the rules. But you aren't familiar with finer points of my nickname since you misspelt it at least a dozen times.
                        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Don't take it personally, he misspells a lot of words.

Comment

• mistypes .... not misspells....

Comment

• OPPPs Double post..

Time to close this thread i suggest.

Comment

Working...
                              X