New Simcity 4 RH game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Does one need to have a copy of SimCity4 (and Rush Hour) that is of perfect... legal... pedigree... to take part in these collaborations?
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Wow, Maq is the master of rapid urban sprawl. By comparison, Oceana looks almost completely undeveloped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
          Does one need to have a copy of SimCity4 (and Rush Hour) that is of perfect... legal... pedigree... to take part in these collaborations?
          I dont think so. Someone played before with one of those "special editions" IIRC.

Wow, Maq is the master of rapid urban sprawl. By comparison, Oceana looks almost completely undeveloped.
          Well all my zoning was low density so i was able to cover every inch of land in the first 5 years, plus its the quickest way to get cash.

Takeshi Bay '10 coming up...
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• Takeshi Bay '10

Stats:

Residential: 50,626
            Commercial: 2,779
            Industrial: 18,969

'05 to '10 was spent adding all facilities and upgrading all zones to medium density (some high density industry added).

Attached Files

Comment

• The monorail system carries commuters over quite a large area well into the industrial area and is handling medium density quite well (most stations 20-50% capacity), there is an unreachable corner which will hopefully be partially covered by ferry services, freeing up the bridges some for commercial trips.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Skyscrapers have been allowed to spawn in a controlled enviroment, resulting in a huge population boom of R$ sims, and they ALL commute to Silicon Beach via the railway, it's a little odd that they all commute, but I guess there just aren't many 'R$' jobs in Ohnoes.

I booted out all the Dirty industry and replaced it with Manafacturing and High Tech, my city is now fairly clean - other than the house of worship, coal and WTE plants on the corner island... out of sight out of mind.

Ohnoes 2010
                Last edited by Blake; July 20, 2005, 23:01.

Comment

• I was unable to download Maq's city. not the same problem that I had with Smiley's last gane, but an error message from the server saying that the file can't be found.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Well all my zoning was low density so i was able to cover every inch of land in the first 5 years, plus its the quickest way to get cash.
                    I'd put my money on toll booths being the best way to get cash, those things are crazy when you channel a few thousand cars through them.

Comment

• For Science!
                      Elmwood 2010

The latest technology came to sleepy Elmwood in 2005 when our wise thinkers invented the Monorail. Says Polly Siffan, mother of the Elmwood Monorail, "I was taking a few at the pub and was at the end of the counter and noticed how slow it was getting my cup filled and how inefficent the whole show was. Drinking a few more, I figured that if the cups could glide back and forth, we could all get our drinks faster."

This got the innkeeper thinking, after all, he'd been losing a lot of out of town customers to drunk driving on Elmwood's narrow streets after a night of beer tasting at Krazy Horse's Fresh Beer Wine and Grocery Market. So, gathering together the merchants of Foodvale, the construction of the Elmwood Monorail began.

The main line ran through Foodvale, north to Silicon Beach, and west to Ohnoe. For the folks of Elmwood, though, whose experience with mass transit was limited to hayrides, the Monorail was a tough sell. To foster a cult following, a new temple was built near industrious Silicon Beach, and a town of technicans sprang up around it, to be known as Silicon Temple.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by :) Smiley; July 21, 2005, 01:29.
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Following the initial success of the Monorail, the main line was extended out through Jebusland and to the lands to the south. Along the way, two new communities sprang up by the river. Among them is Last Chance Cliff, also known as Lemmingtown for the many heartbroken lovers, failed farmers, and dead-ender Ohnoean toll cheats who take a final plunge into the river some 200 feet below.

The village mayor and the village idiot finally reached an agreement to build a large tenement tower and establish a police presence, as well as to provide job training at a nearby school, putting the chance back in Last Chance.
                        Attached Files
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• And the current population of the kingdom now stands at around 16,000, with about 5,000 jobs, split between commerce and industry. This second figure will need to increase, and taxes on business have been cut.

New Neighbor Connections

Monorails to Ohnoe and Silicon Beach.

Roads to Silicon Beach.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by :) Smiley; July 21, 2005, 02:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Ludd
                            I was unable to download Maq's city. not the same problem that I had with Smiley's last gane, but an error message from the server saying that the file can't be found.
                            I removed my '05 after i uploaded '10, i thought everyone had it. I cant put it back up because i dont have '05 anymore.

Comment

• That's alright, I'll just use '10 I didn't notice your other save.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Blake

I'd put my money on toll booths being the best way to get cash, those things are crazy when you channel a few thousand cars through them.
                                Yeah theyre pretty good on roads coming from a neighbour, anywhere else id have major jams i think.

Comment

Working...
                                X