No announcement yet.

New Simcity 4 RH game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You probably dont wanna hear this but it says the archive is corrupt... downloaded it 3 times.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

lol
      well that would be winzip's fault - or are you using a different version than me?
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Im using winrar. I tried extracting it anyway but archive and file is corrupt everytime.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Okay, try it now. Not sure why the zip file was fine at my computer and not fine on yahoo... but this is a new zip made by Winrar.

Comment

Works, extracted and imported fine

Just Atragon now...

Comment

Guys, once again for some odd reason, none of the connections you made to me showed up in Hot Springs, so I took the liberty of redrawing them (assuming all rails monorails and roads that stopped at your city borders were meant to be connections) and then they all showed up. Hopefully this isn't a problem with y'all. (Yes, I imported the cities...connections between each of you are fine though...)

Except for two cases. Firstly Atragon hasn't posted New Y City yet, and, EPW, was the road through the farmlands in your western corner meant to be a connection to moi?
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I had the same problem, I had to reconnect everyone's roads and rails.

I did connect a road in my EASTERN corner through the farmlands to you.

Also, a warning to all of my neighbors, expect a freeway connection within the next decade.
                "

Comment

Yes, I meant eastern.
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

My connection from EPW was present (a single road in the south) when i checked that; haven't checked anything else yet.

Comment

• I'll take 15, where I will make my sims jump through hoops to get to work. Mwa hah ha ha ha.

Comment

• Well, let's give it one more day, and then we can start on 2010.
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• unfortunately, I'm not much of one for taking pictures, so here is Oceana 2005:

Only god mode stuff I did was to level off the islands and reclaim some of the (barely) subsurface area...

My plan is R and C to start out with, then I-HT later on once I've got my sims educated.

The real challenge with this plan is to get enough sims.

Comment

• Had some problems after importing Oceana, a part of the border was missing but opened the city and saved it and went to region view it was fine again.

Comment

• I'm terrible at naming stuff so I thought I'd get it over with and call my city Ohnoes, there WILL be some dreadful l337pun building names in my city, click with caution...

The zone is rather hilly, and I confess I played a "trial run" for a few years first, then scrapped it. I think this is justified as I have never played Rushhour before and my SC4 skills were very rusty, I wouldn't have been happy playing a city that looks like custard, anyway this iteration is of simialler calibre to my old SC4 cities and I'm very happy with the city so far.

My city has paid for itself, breaking 100K in year 4
                              High tech Industry demand is rearing it's pretty head
                              Every sim has had access to health and education throughout the entire life of the city

I havn't bothered with any connections, yet. I shudder to think what the unwashed masses from elmwood/silicon beach might to do my little utopia, but hopefully free my (highly educated) sims from menial '$' Jobs :P.

I'm using poly upload for now Ohnoes 2005

Comment

• "Highplace" shopping centre You truly are a 'poly wordsmith.

Turn to 2010 can begin

Comment

Working...
                                X