No announcement yet.

New Simcity 4 RH game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually Jonny's doesn't need to be imported, even, it fits in properly on its own somehow.

OTOH, Epwood's gets deleted by the game every time i reload the region, and when i click import city, it's not in the list ...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Okay, it worked now. I had to download it to a different directory first, then import it ... weird.

Comment

City started ... but apparently my city is having problems getting anyone to live there, as all of the jobs are being filled by EPW's citizens

Population: 0
        Industrial demand: absurd

Comment

Glad that it's working for you, but when you're done, please update NW!

Comment

Okay, I worked out some of my problems. Still had a pretty abrupt stop around 1/1/04 when I realized i couldn't pay for all of what i ought to have built, leading to a year and a half delay in police and health Used to $200k. Thank god for the feds ...

should work; never used yahoo briefcase before - but why not. If it doesn't i'll try to figure out how my dsl account's version works (also yahoo...) Pics coming.

Comment

Just waiting on Atragon then...what a surprise.
              "

Comment

Okay, sorry, thought i'd save you some pain...

For now, some pics.

My city, pretty slumlike regardless of how I might hope it one day becomes Silicon Beach ...

My Landfill Region... anyone have some trash?

My train interchange. I've got train tracks going east and west, but not north/south outside the region (darn water).

My Governmental Region. Thank god for Uncle Sam... Military and CIA development in my region is key for our technological success.

Comment

Hmm, looks like i'm a moron and didn't check page 2 for more regions. :doh:

Should I have waited to DL any regions until I had played 5 years?

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                    Okay, I worked out some of my problems. Still had a pretty abrupt stop around 1/1/04 when I realized i couldn't pay for all of what i ought to have built, leading to a year and a half delay in police and health Used to $200k. Thank god for the feds ...

should work; never used yahoo briefcase before - but why not. If it doesn't i'll try to figure out how my dsl account's version works (also yahoo...) Pics coming.
                    Doesnt work for me. Why not just upload it to Apolyton?
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                      Hmm, looks like i'm a moron and didn't check page 2 for more regions. :doh:

Should I have waited to DL any regions until I had played 5 years?
                      No you dont need same turn regions before you play, just previous turns.
                      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Actually I was under the impression that it is illegal to upload files non-civ(or other Poly official games) related?

I'll put it somewhere else.

Comment

Itll be fine. The game is on Apolyton, plus i delete each city when i upload my next turn, its not as if im linking to it elsewhere either.

Comment

(nevermind)
                            Perhaps, perhaps not - but i'm not interested in finding out through PCR/Suspension, which is the only way you find out.
                            Last edited by snoopy369; July 18, 2005, 18:36.

Comment

You worry too much.

BTW that hosting is annoying, it pops under an ad even on firefox DIE. Plus i cant download your save from it

Comment

Yeh, I just figured that out too.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

THERE. That works fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X