No announcement yet.

New Simcity 4 RH game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some citeis in mind though no maps in existence - resizing doesn't work so well since it makes rivers disappear.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

How about the default Fairview region, only with some of the smaller cities merged into medium-size cities?

Alternately, here's another region with hills and lots of water, all medium cities (an 8x8 grid of them). Hasn't been rendered yet, so mucking around with city sizes wouldn't be that hard.
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

proposed map location: Kitakyushu, Japan.

Preliminary test shows that we will have 10 medium sized cities, 7 of which are mostly land and 3 around half land. There will also be 4 mini cities, 1 big city with a tiny amount of land, and two mini oceans.

Comments?
        Attached Files
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Looks fine to me.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Otherwise there's a pretty good map of Helsinki (Helsingfors) that's not very big on Simtropolis. I'd say that it's a good size for a mp-game. I was developing a nice little region there until my - or my girlfriends, to be more precise - IBM harddrive decided to **** up. No more city planning for me.

Comment

smiley the japan map looks good
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Shotgun the big tile! They do wonderful things making artificial land now a days... ;D

Comment

Of course, I jest. It looks like it has interesting possibilities however.

Comment

The map: Every square is accessible by water, and all but 3 of th corner pieces have at least 3 neighbors.
                    Attached Files

Comment

How to get the map this time:

1. Create new region Kitakyushu
                      2. Load up another region
                      3. Drop the attached config.bmp into the Kitakyushu region folder.
                      Attached Files

Comment

4. Load up Kitakyushu region
                        5. Hit Control-Alternate-Shift-R
                        6. Select the following grayscale jpg.
                        7. Wait a few minutes while your computer generates the map.
                        8. Don't forget to plant trees and place animals when you start your city.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice one Smiley

Ill take 5.
                          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I'll take 11?
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

illl take 10.
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X