• Show
Clear All

• From post #25? Yup.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• When does the message pop up?
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• After I try to load the greyscale.

Comment

• Did you open another region before going back to the Kitakyushu region first? Dropping the config.bmp in does not change the region immediately.
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Yeah. Actually, it's weird.

I created the region, and then opened another region as instructed. But when I went to drop in the config.bmp in the Kitak folder, the folder didn't exist. I had to create it.

Comment

• "Region bitmap size is incorrect--
              513x513, should be 1025x1025"

Comment

• In that case resize it to that and see what happens.

Comment

• Now it's not doing anything.

Comment

• Here is the region without the player regions, its 1.3mb.

Dont load the region until youve d/l and moved all players regions to the folder.

Theres 8 player regions, just follow the thread backwards.

Dont forget the mod zip we're using too explained by Jonny i think earlier in the thread.

edit: Actually 9 player regions.
                    Last edited by Maquiladora; July 24, 2005, 19:34.
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• EDIT: Maq's got it covered.

There are 9 player cities. A labelled map is near the front of this thread, and Ohnoe, which was added later, is directly west of Elmwood.

Comment

• Am I right in saying that Ludd is still on '05?

Comment

• I feel like an idiot.

I've installed the mod, downloaded all 9 cities and the region as a whole, put them all into the Kitakyushu folder, and I still can't get the friggen thing to work.

Comment

• I dunno, what happens?

Are you using the folder i uploaded plus the cities from this thread? Thats all you need.
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• That's what I'm using. It just comes up as a blank map, same as always.

'Tis not to be, I fear. C'est la vie.

Comment

• Ludd is still in 05.

Try reinstalling.

Comment

Working...
                                X