• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sava

that's basically why I stopped playing it

too many morons...
    I thought you were their leader.

Comment

• they were the reason I started TKing in the first place...

and if you bothered to read my TKing explanation posts, you'd know I only TKed the morons...

so I don't know why you guys were saying it was bad I was TKing them... I was doing a public service

but after I stopped TKing... I tried playing the game normally again, it just got to be too much... some games were all right, but most of the time, my team would be full of morons who would kill me and steal vehicles, or not work together, or would get on the voice and lead my team to terrible strategies... I couldn't take it anymore.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

they were the reason I started TKing in the first place...

and if you bothered to read my TKing explanation posts, you'd know I only TKed the morons...

so I don't know why you guys were saying it was bad I was TKing them... I was doing a public service

but after I stopped TKing... I tried playing the game normally again, it just got to be too much... some games were all right, but most of the time, my team would be full of morons who would kill me and steal vehicles, or not work together, or would get on the voice and lead my team to terrible strategies... I couldn't take it anymore.
        but why would you call someone a moron?

maybe they didnt understand as well as you think you do the game play?

just asking

I mean being a leader would help someone ifin you could teach morons the great art for which you possess?
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Let's hope Punkbuster will behave itself tonight.

If it doesn't, I'm on a CIV3 revival and WW2online will soon release a new patch including the Tiger Panzer, so I have better games to play if BF2 doesn't behave itself
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

but why would you call someone a moron?

maybe they didnt understand as well as you think you do the game play?

just asking

I mean being a leader would help someone ifin you could teach morons the great art for which you possess?
            I have neither the time nor the patience to teach some dumb noob how to play the game.

And most of the people who are like this aren't newbies (different from "n00bs") who are just new to the game. These people are jerkasses who act like idiots and don't want to learn how to play the game the right way. They don't want to play like a team and win.

They just join the server and think they know everything... they create squads or become commander (or start mutinying the person who is commander for no reason, just because they want to be commander) and start barking out orders on the voice comm.

a "newbie" is someone new to the game... I have patience for this person and will teach them how to play...

a "n00b" is a moron who acts like an idiot and doesn't want to play the game the right way...

Do you understand the difference?

I just got sick and tired of all the idiots. That's why I stopped playing the game. I now mostly play Day of Defeat Source. The people who play that game are mostly good players who play as a team and don't act like idiots. And in Day of Defeat, it is designed well, so there isn't much a moron can do to mess up your game experience.

I think you would like that game GT.

I will probably give BF2 another chance sometime soon. I haven't yet played it with the new patch.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That's why I stopped playing the game. I now mostly play Day of Defeat Source. The people who play that game are mostly good players who play as a team and don't act like idiots. And in Day of Defeat, it is designed well, so there isn't much a moron can do to mess up your game experience.

I think you would like that game GT.
              I got Hidden and Dangerous 2 then H & D 2: Sabre Squadron...

I found out its a,little older but very nice squad based

I may try this out tsince your so high on it, if I find a deal somewhere

Thanks for the props on it...maybe Ill get that very opportunity

Gramps

Comment

• if you are interested, you can go to www.steampowered.com and order it online for $19.99

you will download this program called "Steam" and it will download the game for you... everything is automatic and simple...

If you want to see movies of the gameplay, let me know, I can make some movies and upload them onto putfile and link them so you can see what the game is like.

the game is the most authentic feeling WW2 experience (based on what I imagine WW2 would be like) I have played...

using the MG42 as the Axis, and .30 caliber browning as Allied is really fun... you get the machine guns as your primary weapon if you spawn as the machine gun class, but you can only use them if you go into the prone position and set them up. But they are not like the machine guns in Battlefield 2. These machine guns are realistic. 1 or 2 rounds will kill a guy!!! And the cyclic rate is realistic. So the MG42 is superfast. You can cut down a squad of 3 or 4 guys instantly!!!!

Also, the rifles are great. The k98 bolt action and the garand are the primary weapons of the rifleman class (of axis and allies, respectively). The k98 is powerful. 1 hit will usually kill a guy. But you cannot fire it while moving around, you must stop to steady your aim.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

if you are interested, you can go to www.steampowered.com and order it online for $19.99

you will download this program called "Steam" and it will download the game for you... everything is automatic and simple...

If you want to see movies of the gameplay, let me know, I can make some movies and upload them onto putfile and link them so you can see what the game is like.

the game is the most authentic feeling WW2 experience (based on what I imagine WW2 would be like) I have played...

using the MG42 as the Axis, and .30 caliber browning as Allied is really fun... you get the machine guns as your primary weapon if you spawn as the machine gun class, but you can only use them if you go into the prone position and set them up. But they are not like the machine guns in Battlefield 2. These machine guns are realistic. 1 or 2 rounds will kill a guy!!! And the cyclic rate is realistic. So the MG42 is superfast. You can cut down a squad of 3 or 4 guys instantly!!!!

Also, the rifles are great. The k98 bolt action and the garand are the primary weapons of the rifleman class (of axis and allies, respectively). The k98 is powerful. 1 hit will usually kill a guy. But you cannot fire it while moving around, you must stop to steady your aim.
                  I have not had great luck d/l games from net

(other things yes )

Can this be purchased maybe like EBAY?

I have my sweetheart who looks for such deals

She wants me Happy and I want her Happy

Ok

I may just find me a few quarters squirreled away and then purchase it

Gramps

Comment

one thing I see is people thinking a machine gun is not accurate or deadly when they may nevber have fired one, i am a veteran and have to tell ya a machine gun sprays and the longer you spray the harder to control..just sharing

sound fair

Comment

• I think Battlefield overdid the accuracy on the "roll" and people going to prone.

Going into both of these modes, the guns are far too accurate.

You run at full sprint, jump on the ground, and fire the whole time and tell me how accurate your gun is.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                        I think Battlefield overdid the accuracy on the "roll" and people going to prone.

Going into both of these modes, the guns are far too accurate.

You run at full sprint, jump on the ground, and fire the whole time and tell me how accurate your gun is.
                        ummm..only one of a few experts in the world can do this
                        Attached Files

Comment

• FIGHTING SOLDIERS, FROM THE SKY!!!

"Peterson? Peterson? Where Peterson????"
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• From my basic military training, I can't remember my 2nd leutenant calling:

AAAAAAALLLLRRRRIIIIGGHTT COOOMMMMPPAAAANNNYYYY!!!!
                            TOOOOODDDAAAAYYY WWEEEE WWIILL LLEEAARRNNN THHHHEEE SSSEEEEECCCRREEET OOOFF SHHHOOOOOTIIINNGG HHEAAADSSSHHOOOOTTSSS WWWHHHIILLLEE BBUUNNNYYYJJUUMMPINNNGGG!!!!

So why is that unrealistic crap in every shooter game?
                            Last edited by Chemical Ollie; October 28, 2005, 16:50.
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Today, I logged into a server claiming this rule: No base raping .

Anyone knows exactly what that means? Isn't the purpose of a shooter game to rape the enemy and their base?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                                Today, I logged into a server claiming this rule: No base raping .

Anyone knows exactly what that means? Isn't the purpose of a shooter game to rape the enemy and their base?
                                Let me load me gun, you can shoot it fer me..just..hold..stilllllllllll..ahhhhh

Ok..now ahm a gonna make you hop like a bunny whilst I shoot ya

yep..you sho is a purty soldie boy..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X