This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Mafia 34 - The Evil Edition

This is a no-story edition, in the original style of Sheep.
    Enjoy.

Players:
    1. Adagio
    2. Tuberski
    3. Nikolai
    4. Jon Miller
    5. civman2000
    6. Kassiopeia (Mafia, round 5)
    7. rah
    8. Spaced Cowboy
    9. Lord Nuclear (Mafia, round 4)
    10. EPW (Mafia, round 2)
    11. Jonny
    12. Hercules (Villagers, round 4)
    13. Ben Kenobi
    14. Sparrowhawk
    15. DrSpike (Mafia, round 3)
    16. Ljube (Villagers, round 3)
    17. DarkCloud
    18. Adrian Hon (Villagers, round 2)
    19. snoopy369 (Mafia, round 1)
    20. Gamecube64
    21. Paramir
    22. Reismark
    23. Mrs. Tuberski
    24. duke o' york (Villagers, round 1)
    Last edited by Skanky Burns; June 8, 2005, 20:35.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

The mafia have been chosen and notified.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'm not among them.

Comment

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Can I be the local fisherman, as in the good ol' days?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

An Innkeeper for me. Everyone needs to have a drink when townspeople are dropping like flies.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So true.

Ah, I think this can be as fun and enjoyable as before. If not time has changed too much that is, but I believe not.

I look forward to see the village's killing methodes of the suspected Mafias btw.

Comment

I shall be the killer.

Comment

Lord Nuclear
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Jon Miller

-Hate these non-story editions.
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Darkcloud must not have realized we were looking for a GM for this game. Skanky was an unwilling GM at best, but better an unwilling GM and no story than No GM/No Game .

/me
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Even Sheep had some story, usually based around gruesome killings.

Comment

Sparrowhawk- I suppose.

You know, when you reflect upon it, the # of gamemasters for fora games keeps on decreasing- there's no where near as many games running now as there were at this time last year... then again, GMing is a large chore so the lack of GM-willingness is understandable.
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

since rah has set up the bar ill be there having a drink not wanting to be killed.

Ljube
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I'm not among them.
                              Uh huh

Ljube
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X