FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaguar
    You had a choice between LML and MLL at least, but I knew which one you'd do.

And I'll be in at least third now. One further than you've ever been.
    Perhaps because I told you, thinking that you would try to win? And come on Jaguar, this is only my second game, don't make it seem like we were equal.

Comment

• It's your second game, and my first.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• But you had Yonchae, advising your every move.

Comment

• Chapter 25.3
          Convergence

Here is something to think about
          In an egalitrain society, everyone starts equal.

The final crushing of Lord Vetko left just three powers. Or was it really three powers, or one superpower and two client states? The window for revolt was fast closing...
          Attached Files
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear

Perhaps because I told you, thinking that you would try to win? And come on Jaguar, this is only my second game, don't make it seem like we were equal.
            Oh, but Jaguar is trying to win, at least by his meaning of the word. He certainly beat you ... you just refuse to realize that some of us consider finishing 3rd vs 4th to be a superior choice. Not your choice, and I am happy to give you that; but certainly my choice, and I'm guessing it's Jag's too.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

But you had Yonchae, advising your every move.
              Not really. Although I can't take credit for the plan to take you out. That was neither me nor joncha...
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

But you had Yonchae, advising your every move.
                Did you pay any attention to the NO game we played over at Eventis? Admittedly Joncha didn't have as much to say about OOBs as myself, but that was his choice most of the time and not mine, as I kept saying "choose an OOB or I'll lose to Jaguar again by using XXX-XXX..." and then we went with what I'd said

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369

Oh, but Jaguar is trying to win, at least by his meaning of the word. He certainly beat you ... you just refuse to realize that some of us consider finishing 3rd vs 4th to be a superior choice. Not your choice, and I am happy to give you that; but certainly my choice, and I'm guessing it's Jag's too.
                  It's first, or it's last. If your second, you didn't win the game. You lost it.

Comment

Did you pay any attention to the NO game we played over at Eventis? Admittedly Joncha didn't have as much to say about OOBs as myself, but that was his choice most of the time and not mine, as I kept saying "choose an OOB or I'll lose to Jaguar again by using XXX-XXX..." and then we went with what I'd said
                    Not really.

Comment

See, if you read my post you'd see that I don't agree with you on that, that I have a 'relativist' view of placing [ie placing 2nd is better than 3rd, etc.] ... I quite understand how you feel, but please don't project your opinions and feelings onto me (or others).

Comment

See, if you read my post you'd see that I don't agree with you on that, that I have a 'relativist' view of placing [ie placing 2nd is better than 3rd, etc.] ... I quite understand how you feel, but please don't project your opinions and feelings onto me (or others).
                        Oh, Snoopy. You really amuse me.

Comment

• I don't think I would have changed anything I did, expect one thing, and that was betraying Sparrow. I apologize for that.

Comment

Oh, Snoopy. You really amuse me.
                            I consider myself good with children.

Comment

2nd place to your closest ally is the best outcome other than winning.

Comment

I consider myself good with children.

Comment

Working...
                                X