FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are quite loud for a dead person

I congratulate joncha on a brilliant maneuvre, though.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• What's even funnier is that Jaguar and Joncha probably planned it.

Comment

• Congratulations Joncha on another GO victory!
        Last edited by :) Smiley; May 19, 2005, 18:23.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• LN: Nice try, but you'll need to do better.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Dang, the levels of skullduggery in GO climb another notch
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk

If you are sincere in that, and i have to believe that you are , I will accept your apology and I will quit my attacks on you in every game we play (though I may still attack you, just not exclusively ). And please don't offer me any more allied attacks

Now if only I could be sure whether Ljube really thought I intentionally betrayed him I could decide whether or not to play in the new GO(ld).
              Yes, I'm being sincere.

On the topic of Allied victories, it seems there are two schools of thought on that, one that is illustrated by Kassie and Jaguar and also explained by Snoopy and the other by Lord Nuclear, Jamski and others.

I myself agree with Kassie, Jag and Snoopy, and go a step further in thinking that if you have to betray an alliance to win a game, then the price is too high to pay. I agree to an allied attack or I don't agree, sneak attack is not an option, and in the case of this game, if I were Joncha I would happily attack the surviving alliance members at this point with a portion of my fleet tonnage similar to theirs and "May the best order of battle win".

It is more important to me that me and my allies defeat all of our opponents then it is for me to be the final victor at the end of the game. Continuing the game at this point serves only to establish who attains final victory and is largely a moot point. In the shoes of Joncha, Jaguar or Kassiopeia, I would happily either concede if I was the lesser power, or agree to a limited matched attack with the loser conceding if I were the greater power.

I am not Joncha, Jaguar or Kassiopeia however, so we will have to see how it plays out (though hopefully it plays our quickly at this point, as the game is largely over ).

* Sparrowhawk
              I find it funny you say this. Kassi betrayed me without me provoking him, so obviously believes betrayal is fine.

Comment

• Our non-aggression pact was not for an indefinite period of time. I find it amusing, and very lordnuclear, that you are still clamoring over it.

Comment

• Kassi, joncha, jaguar, as well as any other human of course believe betrayal is fine.

I think Kassi would have had better chances if he had joined forces with his old ally joncha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                    Our non-aggression pact was not for an indefinite period of time. I find it amusing, and very lordnuclear, that you are still clamoring over it.
                    Isn't Ordin cute?

Comment

• Better arrangement of posters
                      Attached Files
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• /me puts on the dying boots

Haven't taken these out for ages. Oh well, it was inevitable after I fell out of majorpowerhood many rounds ago.

Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                        Isn't Ordin cute?
                        Yeah, safety, trustworthiness and honesty give that impression

Comment

• Is this game like over? Has jaguar surrendered?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                            * Kassiopeia puts on the dying boots

Haven't taken these out for ages. Oh well, it was inevitable after I fell out of majorpowerhood many rounds ago.

Yeah, safety, trustworthiness and honesty give that impression

Comment

• And then what happened?
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• This is it, both gave orders to surrender if the attack failed.

Comment

Working...
                                X