FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where was he indeed?
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Attacking Kassi. But my fleet is still safe.

Comment

• If ha has attacked Kassi, whoever is there, then you're in for a nice little battle
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
          If ha has attacked Kassi, whoever is there, then you're in for a nice little battle
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Chapter 25.3
            Dead End

Here is something to think about
            There's no escaping the long arm of teh Bloc
            In a cleverly planned move, Ordin had vacated his bases to Ken Banobi, thus allowing for a sort of allied defense. Crude as it was, the numbers did not look good for Vetko.
            Attached Files
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Both fleets maneuvered... so far, the battle was low key.
              Attached Files
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• With another maneuvered torpedo blast slipping past the lazors, Vetko's situation grew dire. He had survived the first three rounds easily, but was out of ammunition save for a pair of frigates.
                Attached Files

Comment

• This is whar the fun part comes.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• Vetko's lone fighter fought valiantly, staving off defeat... for a couple more rounds.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• All is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Comment

• Don't make it seem like you are such a tactical genius. It's not like I had many options to choose from.

Comment

• Amazingly, the lone fighter remained aloft, only to be finally cut down in the trenches by a barrage of laZor.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• You had a choice between LML and MLL at least, but I knew which one you'd do.

And I'll be in at least third now. One further than you've ever been.

Comment

• The odds had been stacked against him by sheer numbers, but Vetko's OoB could not have been worse. The forces of JEBUS had crushed his fleet without taking a single hit.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Three remaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X