No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, yes. SCIENCE is the ultimate tension-destroyer...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I can do the math by hand roughly as fast as snoopy can spreadsheet them.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia

It utterly ruins the tension
        QFT!
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• But someone still has lazor in their OoB... ZOMFG OUCH!
          Attached Files
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

It utterly ruins the tension
            That it does.

Comment

• This still doesn't look good. Without tension-spoilery I would have chewed through my fingernails and be moving on to my toes after suffering through the heart palpatations caused by that number.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Round 12: joncha deals 97
                Round 13: joncha deals 250
                Round 14: ceasefire
                Round 15: joncha deals 500
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• And another wave of fighters, getting stronger, but soon enough?
                  Attached Files
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• For justice thunders condemnation!
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Hey Jaguar, feel like GMing the next game?

Comment

• I'm not very good at graphics making, but I would do all the calculations ON THE FLY WITHOUT A SPREADSHEET because that's how hardcore I am.

Comment

This still doesn't look good. Without tension-spoilery I would have chewed through my fingernails and be moving on to my toes after suffering through the heart palpatations caused by that number.
                          So you're saying that SCIENCE saved you some nails?

And notice I didn't post numbers nor (after an aborted three seconds of screwed up [ spoiler ] usage) even the factual evidence.
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• When the lasers are away, the torpedoes come out to play
                            Attached Files

Comment

• A better world's at birth!

Comment

• Maneuvered nothing is quite effective against nothing.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X