• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 14: ceasefire
    Round 15: joncha deals 500
    Round 16: joncha deals 330
    Round 17: Jonny deals 570
    Round 18: Joncha deals 330
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Unmaneuvered torpedoes, on the other hand, are quite effective against nonexistent lasers.
      Attached Files
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• No more tradition's chains shalle bind us,
        Arise ye slaves no more in thrall!
        The earth shall rise on new foundations,
        We have been naught we shalle be all!
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• And Jonny limps into round 19 with 65 Torpedos, which is worthless as joncha's torpedos, which are still strong, pummel him to death.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• This is being done without spreadsheet, without calculator, without even pen and paper. That's how hardcore I am.

Comment

• lol ur like kuciwalker ur so smrt LOL
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                lol ur like kuciwalker ur so smrt LOL
                Don't be silly. Nobody is as smart as Kuciwalker.

Comment

• Or as rich.

Comment

• The glorious victories keep piling up!
                    Attached Files
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• 'Tis the final conflict,
                      Let each stand in their place!
                      The intergalactic working class
                      SHALLE FREE TEH HUMAN RACE!!1

Comment

• And now time for a dose of reality
                        Attached Files

Comment

• and after 21 rounds, joncha wins with 225 T. That's Jonny's last hit.

Comment

• Going out with one last final last blow...

Comment

• A worthy opponent indeed.

Comment

• We're already well into record battle length and carnage
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X