No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar

I'm sure if we were the only two players left, and I attacked you, you would consider it a betrayal.

Yes, that would be a betrayal too. But you people don't know anything about honour and loyalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
        Did you get your definition for betrayal from the Ljubean dictionary?

To you honour is just another word.
        Last edited by Ljube; May 18, 2005, 07:33.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
          But you people don't know anything about honour and loyalty.
          That's our Ljube
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Do Jaguar and Kassi really want to lose to joncha?? With a majority of both shipping and production, time is running out...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar

I'm sure if we were the only two players left, and I attacked you, you would consider it a betrayal.
              I was just kidding Jaguar.

Comment

• Orders sent.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Orders sent.

Comment

• I think we have everyone....

Updates be Yarrr and woo.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I believe Smiley is on.

Comment

• UPDATES
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Sent, indeed yes.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Chapter 25.1
                            Diversion

Here is something to think about
                            The universe of Galactic Overlord is a contracting one.

Once again, the Bloc moved against Vetko. Both General Ordin and the Comrade himself were present in the liberation of Ordin's former bases.

Vetko was not. As predicted, he had gone off to attack. But that was all accounted for.
                            Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Chapter 25.2
                              Lure

Here is something to think about
                              Thou shalt not covet what thy neighbor covets.

Lightning struck twice for General Ordin, who was once again the target of Vetko's raid.

But Ordin was prepared, and his fleet was safely elsewhere.

Vetko grinned. He had outfoxed the Bloc and stayed alive yet again... but where was Ken Banobi?
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Where was Ken Banobi indeed?
                                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X